This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] AAA Discounts?

I just got a AAA membership. What Disney area attractions, merchandise, restaraunts, can I get a discount on?
    Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Re: AAA Discounts?

You can get discounts on park tickets and hotels around the DLR, I think that's about it. I have a AAA card as well and that's all I have found that gets you a discount.

Comment

know of any restaraunts around the park?, not necessary in the park that give a AAA discount
      Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

You can go on to the AAA website and look at the different restuarants that offer the discount. I think Bakers Square gives one, but it has been a while since we were there. I justed started asking every where we went and found a lot of different places even if they didn't have a sticker on the window stating there is a AAA discount.

Comment

my wife works for AAA here in oregon in the auto travel department i will have her look in to it and i will post what she finds

Comment

Originally posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
            You can get discounts on park tickets and hotels around the DLR, I think that's about it. I have a AAA card as well and that's all I have found that gets you a discount.
            What kind of park ticket discounts? Is it if you buy at the window or if you buy it online and print it out?
            Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
              What kind of park ticket discounts? Is it if you buy at the window or if you buy it online and print it out?
              No discounts at the park windows. You have to go thru AAA Travel for any park ticket discounts.

Comment

AAA has a pamphlet that lists the available discounts. You should have rec'd one with your membership card.

If you didn't, call them and ask for another one.

Comment

I know you get a 10% discount at Goofy's Kitchen and the Plaza Inn. Unless things have changed recently you also get the same discount at PCH Grill and Ariels Grotto.

You can also buy cheaper tix at the AAA offices, but I do not believe you get a discount at the main gate (could be wrong as I have never tried it). If you plan a trip with AAA travel you also get a discounted rate on hotel rooms. Depending on the time of year and length of stay you could save a hundred bucks or so.

Comment

ok sorry it took me so long to get the info from what my wife told me is the only discount that she has been told of or saw is with the AAA discount card you get when you book a trip thru them for disney now she books disney everyday so she would know if there was anyother discounts out there

Comment

I think there is also a AAA discount on DL tours. Similar to the AP discount for the tours, also.
                      Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                      An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                      Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                      Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X