Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked. Approvals are done at least once per day, but they can't be done for accounts that have not verified their email address.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Loose Tiger at Disneyland!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Loose Tiger at Disneyland!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=_KDP3FP0Tzs

Why is there a cat in the bushes in central plaza?

Re: Loose Tiger at Disneyland!

The park is rather filled with stray cats, actually. Not sure when they got in, precisely, but you see them quite a lot around the old skyway station, and the edges of Critter Country and the Hungry Bear. Plenty of ferals around heh.
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Disneyland and DCA
      Have cat to control the pest Rats.
      AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
      Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
      Older photo
      New Photo

Member of
      MiceChat WDW Trip
      Next trip
      2014 Dec, 31

Comment

I heard Disneyland has a mouse problem.

Comment

Where did they come from?

Comment

Theyv'e had em since before the park opened when it was oarnge groves. Hey it was their land before we came in! Just be glad its not like WDW they have gators! When I went there after coming down on the big drop of Splash mountain to our left was a gator in the water. They had a loud speaker on saying "Stay seated! Stay seated! Stay seated" or something like that.

But the couple in the row in front of me were funny! The husband said..

"Gosh Honny, this isn't safe!" He said

Then the wife was like, "Calm down it's part of the ride! It's supposed too scare you! Its one of those Robot animals like on that Jungle River ride!"

I tried not to laugh! Obviosly they were newbies! I can't hold it in!:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
              Theyv'e had em since before the park opened when it was oarnge groves. Hey it was their land before we came in! Just be glad its not like WDW they have gators! When I went there after coming down on the big drop of Splash mountain to our left was a gator in the water. They had a loud speaker on saying "Stay seated! Stay seated! Stay seated" or something like that.

But the couple in the row in front of me were funny! The husband said..

"Gosh Honny, this isn't safe!" He said

Then the wife was like, "Calm down it's part of the ride! It's supposed too scare you! Its one of those Robot animals like on that Jungle River ride!"

I tried not to laugh! Obviosly they were newbies! I can't hold it in!:lol:
              Are you joking?? i can't tell

Comment

Seriously, there are cats inside the disneyland park?

And the gator story? It's a joke, right?

Comment

Don't know about the Gators however the cats are true... They are all over the park and are cared for by Disney... They are used mainly for Mickey's Cousins (pest control)... They roam around the park mostly at night but they can definately be seen during the day...

Comment

Completely serious, cats and gators are regulars at DL and WDW respectively.
                    MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
                    (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

Originally posted by wantsback2dis View Post
                      Seriously, there are cats inside the disneyland park?

And the gator story? It's a joke, right?
                      I've taken to naming some of the cats, so far I have two named. There's Cookie over at White Water and Cheezburger over at Taste Pilots.

Comment

Originally posted by Light Mouse View Post
                        I've taken to naming some of the cats, so far I have two named. There's Cookie over at White Water and Cheezburger over at Taste Pilots.
                        I see Cookie all the time. She likes chicken.
                        LDPhotography.net

Comment

Originally posted by akfandisney View Post
                          Disneyland and DCA
                          Have cat to control the pest Rats.

Thats exactly why they have them! Best way to get rid of the rats!

Comment

Yep. The cats are there to keep down the number of rats and mice (and I'm not talking about Mickey!). Sometimes I wonder how effective they are at this though. Especially the ones who hang out at the restaurants and who I assume get fed by the guests. My grandma, who was raised on a farm, used to say never feed a cat because then they won't catch the mice.

Comment

Actually the cats are all in cahoots to take over the world! They have their headquarters under the skyway station in fantasy land. I've heard that it resembles the NASA control room. When you see them out and about during the day, they are just gathering intell.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X