This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Fantasmic Stage Management/Pyro console Behind-the-scenes

Hi all, i recently went to disneyland and got some great shots of the pyro/stagemanagement console for fantasmic. Usually, they leave this thing covered when people are not manning it, but that night, as soon as the people left, i jumped to fence, and shot away please go to my flickr to get the high resolution images. if you do, you can also read my detailed explanations on what each button does, and you can zoom in and see the actual writing above the switches! how cool is that?! if you do go to my flickr, please be sure to leave a comment! here is my flickr: Fantasmic Controls - a set on Flickr
    here are just a few samples:

the stagemanagement half of the console

the pyro half of the console

the pyro enable switches for the different pyro shooting locations around/on the island.

Re: Fantasmic Stage Management/Pyro console Behind-the-scenes

Jumped the fence?

Comment

Seriously, not a good thing to do...even if the shots are great....could get in some serious trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
        Jumped the fence?

Yeah, watch out for the snipers

Comment

Originally posted by JeffYardDog View Post
          Yeah, watch out for the snipers
          Yes indeed!

YouTube - MadTv - DisneyLand Conspiracy

Comment

UH OH!

Spaghetti-o's!

Comment

Cool pics. Hoping to work on the lighting for Fantasmic one day I take it?

Comment

Something's telling me this isn't gonna go over well here.

Comment

Don't jump the fence, any fence.
                  Originally posted by SummerInFL
                  Jesus, even I wouldn't eat that.

Originally posted by Wanda Woman
                  Turtle, the dorks are going to take upskirt robot pics.

Comment

Wheweee...I'm a fellow backstage fanatic, but I wouldn't hesitate in saying that was a big mistake to jump the fence. Thanks for posting the shots...I'll enjoy them...but don't do it again.

Comment

This could have been done with a zoom lens and a good flash rather than jumping the fence (or admitting to jumping the fence ). Still, although it's nothing surprising, it's cool to see a better look at the right side.

Personally I had been more interested in what the specific equipment was rather than its implementation. I found this out a few months ago; from the correct side of the fence BTW. That stuff on the left is just an intercom and rackmount monitor. The right side got rebuilt last March. The REALLY interesting things are going to be backstage.

Comment

Originally posted by futurefantasmicLD View Post
                        ...as soon as the people left, i jumped to fence, and shot away
                        He didn't say he jumped the fence, he said he "jumped to fence".
                        Permanecer sentado por favor...

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyandme67 View Post
                          He didn't say he jumped the fence, he said he "jumped to fence".
                          True dat. MC = collective foot in mouth? :lol:
                          Maybe he stood on the planter that's immediately behind that area. (Although some of those do look like they were closer than that)

Comment

Yea, I think he meant "Jumped to the fence". I'd think security (or anyone for that matter) would be on him right away if he actually jumped in there.

Pretty cool stuff though, since I'm also a theater/stage sound and lighting tech. Oh and pyrotechnics too, hehe.

Thanks for the shots! The board is a lot simpler than I imagined, but then again its all pre-programmed.

Comment

Intresting photos, thanks! Good think you didn't get caught!
                              Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X