Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] MiceAge/MiceChat Mentioned in another Disneyland Resort Official Survey

Okay, so I got this email today regarding the Muppet Experiment game that was played in DCA.

And what's one of the Survey options:

This is the second time MiceChat/MiceAge has been mentioned in an Offical Disney Survey. Someone must really like us.
    -Monorail Man

Re: MiceAge/MiceChat Mentioned in another Disneyland Resort Official Survey

Haha we have their attention... are you and Dusty waiting to be "made an offer that you can't refuse"?

Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
    DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

That's very cool, MM! It seems that all of your hard work, and that of the other admins is paying off. Of all the other sites out there, it's impressive that Miceage is the first site that popped into the head of the survey writers.

Comment

Hey, when you're the best people notice!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Very cool, I love bing part of this site
          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Like I mentioned before when I did my Pixar trip report. The Disney / Pixar execs know of us and read our stuff on a very regular basis.
            Growing older is manditory
            Growing up is however, optional

Comment

We are IMFAMOUS, Mwuahahahahahahahahahahaha, :lol:

Comment

That's really neat.
                A little bit about me...
                First Disneyland Trip: Oct. 1989
                Mandatory first ride: POTC
                Mandatory food: Clam chowder in bread bowl & a churro (not at the same time though)
                Next trip goals:
                1) Ride the Casey Jr. Circus Train. I didn't get around to it on this past trip.
                2) Get over to TSI.
                3) Try a jalapeño/cheese pretzel. Yummy!

Comment

Doesn't surprise me, our admins are always getting stopped by those annoying survey people.
                  MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
                  (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                    We are IMFAMOUS, Mwuahahahahahahahahahahaha, :lol:

You are so right. But, truth be told, you're the most INFAMOUS of all, Dan!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Madame Momba View Post
                      :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Comment

Come one, I am NOT THAT evil, hehehe, :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                          Hey, when you're the best people notice!
                          so then our appearance was an accident... ok... noted.

Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
                          The Disney/Pixar execs know of us and read our stuff on a very regular basis.
                          This has always been a matter of contention as people constantly claim everything from Disney officially monitoring us to Disney ignoring us.

HA HA... you should aspire to be an angel like techskip!
                          "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X