Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Nor Cal stores that sell Disneyland memorabilia or Disneyana type stuff?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Any Nor Cal stores that sell Disneyland memorabilia or Disneyana type stuff?

I'm going to Sac today, and I wanna know if there are any places that sell Disneylandish stuff...

Re: Any Nor Cal stores that sell Disneyland memorabilia or Disneyana type stuff?

Originally posted by Disney Bacon View Post
    I'm going to Sac today, and I wanna know if there are any places that sell Disneylandish stuff...
    The only place that I can think of would be the Disney Store... usually located in a mall. As far as Disneyana type stuff is concerned, I don't think they sell items like that outside of the parks.

Have fun!
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

Comment

Re: Any Nor Cal stores that sell Disneyland memorabilia or Disneyana type stuff?

the only other place i can think of is the disney outlet in the tracy outlet mall place.

far from sacramento, but it's nice.
      (you might want to call ahead. sometimes they close after peak season)

Comment

Have you tried the Disney Outlet stores? They had one in Tracey a couple of months ago and their website says they have one in Auburn that just opened this week. I usually go to the store at the Great Mall in Milpitas.

Here's the website:
        Asset Management and Sales - retail store listings with blowout sales

If you sign up on their mailing list you can get 10% off your purchase.
        ~ Tami

Comment

Disney Collectible items are found in many places in Northern California if you want that kind of stuff.

Comment

Are there no Character Warehouse stores in Nor Cal? We have a couple down here in So Cal..

Comment

Where are they in So Cal?
              Katie :love:

Comment

Have you checked out Where The Magic Begins in Livermore? It's a bit of a drive from Sacramento (It's in the Bay Area), but they had some great stuff. The owner had to close the store due to illness, but she still runs the website for it.

Where The Magic Begins - Disney gifts and collectibles in Livermore, California.

They also have some links to some other Disneyana stores, so maybe one of them can help.
                Last edited by OogieBoogie; 01-07-2009, 03:15 PM.
                Growing older is manditory
                Growing up is however, optional

Comment

There is one in Fullerton, off Harbor and Orangethorpe
                  243 Orangefair Mall
                  Fullerton, CA 92832-3038
                  (714) 870-9363

And one in Pomona, just South of the 60 Fwy on Reservoir
                  2780 S Reservoir St
                  Pomona, CA 91766
                  (909) 590-1109

The website is www.ams-liquidation.com

Found this info: Disney's Character Warehouse Outlet Store
                  Great Mall of the Bay Area
                  234 Great Mall Drive
                  Milpitas, CA 95035
                  (408) 957-0431

Comment

Originally posted by dmomof4 View Post
                    There is one in Fullerton, off Harbor and Orangethorpe
                    243 Orangefair Mall
                    Fullerton, CA 92832-3038
                    (714) 870-9363

And one in Pomona, just South of the 60 Fwy on Reservoir
                    2780 S Reservoir St
                    Pomona, CA 91766
                    (909) 590-1109

The website is www.ams-liquidation.com

Found this info: Disney's Character Warehouse Outlet Store
                    Great Mall of the Bay Area
                    234 Great Mall Drive
                    Milpitas, CA 95035
                    (408) 957-0431

This is the same place I was talking about in my reply. Don't forget to sign up on their mailing list to get your 10% discount!

Originally posted by NCA DisneyFan View Post
                    Have you tried the Disney Outlet stores? They had one in Tracey a couple of months ago and their website says they have one in Auburn that just opened this week. I usually go to the store at the Great Mall in Milpitas.

Here's the website:
                    Asset Management and Sales - retail store listings with blowout sales

If you sign up on their mailing list you can get 10% off your purchase.
                    ~ Tami

Comment

Sacramento has a Stage Nine Store in Old Sacramento

Stage Nine Entertainment store usually carries some Disneyana. Recently they have had pirate's props (from both movie and ride) and one little figure of the talking skull and crossbones from the ride signed by X Atencio.

Also they have a selection of Disney art and posters featuring blueprints for some famous Disneyland/ Epcot attractions.

Did I mention they are also selling the Extinct Attractions Club's Haunted Mansion DVD?

Of course merch varies per store, but check one out!
                      Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                      "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                      -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                      -August 2nd 2010

Comment

^^^^^^^

Yeah, while visiting Old Sac we ran into that store by accident.

It was almost the highlight of the trip! LOL

Needless to say, we walked out of there a little lighter in the pocketbook...

Neat stuff! (and not just Disney)

Comment

Originally posted by NCA DisneyFan View Post
                          This is the same place I was talking about in my reply. Don't forget to sign up on their mailing list to get your 10% discount!
                          Ooops..my bad. I should have paid more attention! :-)

Comment

Yes, go to Stage Nine in Old Sacramento! Lots of goodies to pick from. They are a Classic's Collection dealer. I have found all sorts of great Disney stuff there. Also, when you are there check out, Evangelines across the street. Not Disney, but lots of fun!
                            A NoCal in a SoCal state of mind

Comment

Did the Disneyland Outlet store close at Citrus Heights/ Birdcage Mall?? It was there before Christmas, only the stuff is more expensive than the Fullerton one.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X