Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darkbeer,Travis & Shanna:MiceChat carpool?!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkbeer,Travis & Shanna:MiceChat carpool?!

I drop by the DLR today for a bit and the first person I run into is Darkbeer, ready to document all. A really good guy.
    Then awhile later I'm on the tea cups waiting for the ride to start and I see Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler pushing their stroller. I believe they are secret MCers...need proof, check it out:

In the meantime, Barker can enjoy life as a new husband. He and Shanna Moakler wed on October 30 in a "Nightmare Before Christmas"-themed ceremony. Exchanging vows with the film's Jack Skellington as an unofficial witness makes sense considering how the couple got engaged.

"I proposed to her at the haunted mansion in Disneyland when there was a 'Nightmare Before Christmas' theme, and she proposed back to me there," Barker explained. "So that was the whole motif of our wedding. It was inspired by it."

"It was gorgeous," DeLonge interrupted. "It was the most fantastic event I ever been to. It was gnarly. It was beautiful. It was very Travis."

"All my guys looked rad," Barker continued. "My son and I had matching tuxes. We had matching hair; he had a little mohawk. I surprised my wife, and had the blues artist Solomon Burke perform. I played drums with him. It was awesome."
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Re: Darkbeer,Travis & Shanna:MiceChat carpool?!

Yes. Any celebrity with a slight intrest in a cult Tim Burton film is automatically assumed to be a member of a Disney fansite

Comment

OMG! He is my favorite drummer ever!!! Did you get pictures?!?!?!?!?

Comment

He's more feminine than his own wife... :blink:

Comment

Did you touch them? Maybe a loch of hair? We can clone you know...

Comment

Originally posted by Tech_Disney
            OMG! He is my favorite drummer ever!!! Did you get pictures?!?!?!?!?
            He seemed really sweet - smiling, smiling, smiling! No photos sorry. Besides taking pictures of or bothering people with their children is not something I'm a big supporter of.
            "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Modern Folly
              He's more feminine than his own wife... :blink:

Comment

Originally posted by Bornieo Goes Bananas
                Did you touch them? Maybe a loch of hair? We can clone you know...
                No, but is that how we can make another Loch ness monster? Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Socapex
                  Yes. Any celebrity with a slight intrest in a cult Tim Burton film is automatically assumed to be a member of a Disney fansite
                  Wow, let me check the schedule:
                  Monday - Fun With Music Day
                  Tuesday - Guest Star Day not humorless day
                  Wednesday - Anything Can Happen Day
                  Thursday - Circus Day
                  Friday - Talent Round-Up Day

Comment

Cool Thanks for sharing
                    :crazylegs

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X