This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Goofy's Kitchen Dinner

Does anyone know the current kids and adults price for dinner at Goofy's Kitchen? The most recent price I can find online is from March 08 and I'm sure they've changed since then knowing Disney.

TIA!

Re: Goofy's Kitchen Dinner

I need to know as well. I'm planing of doing it on the 31st of this month.

Comment

A little bump. Anybody know?

Comment

Great site for menus from the resort:
        Disneyland Resort Menus

March 08 is the latest they have for Goofy's Kitchen as well. They do a pretty good job of keeping the menus up to date with the most current information. A bunch were updated in October.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Weird that it don't give the time for dinner at Goofy's. If I remember it opens at 5 right or 7pm for Dinner?

Comment

You can always get the facts by calling Disney Dining at 714-781-DINE.

We just ate at Goofy's Kitchen twice during our NYE trip, but I have never paid attention to their pricing since we get the PAP discount and they add tax and gratuity. Too confusing...

I believe dinner is around $32 for adults and $15 for kids.

Either way, it's a good time for all!

Comment

I have been there 2 times before but I don't really remember the time dinner is at there. I only did dinner once and me and my friends of 10 when down there by 7 so not sure if dinner is 7 or early. I may go for there lunch time again. 12n or 1.

Comment

I know that the pricing on the Disney Resort Menus isn't right...just like it isn't right for Steakhouse 55, which came as a nasty surprise to my boyfriend and I for our 5 year anniversary (luckily, we went off-property and found a gem called Roy's). It's gone up a few dollars.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X