Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Photowalk on February 8th 2009

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Photowalk on February 8th 2009

Wow almost wrote 2008...still not used to that yet, hehe

Anywho, I will be hosting a Photowalk of my own on February 8th 2009. I am thinking of starting sometime mid afternoon and moving into the evening. I invite all locals and anyone who will be in the parks for the weekend. I have about 5-6 people coming so far and I am looking for more.

The aim of this Photowalk is to help further the art of Photography. I haven't been a shooting photographer for very long, but I am learning fast. I found that being on Photowalks with other people that know more or at least something different than what I know is very helpful. This will be a sharing of knowledge and and meeting of friends. I haven't worked out all the details but I will post more about it later. I just wanted to give a heads up on it.

twitter | plurk | Flickr | Photrade

Re: Photowalk on February 8th 2009

Make a lot of fancy photos of the (Hopefully) New Haunted Mansion!
    "Miley Cyrus is an abomination to the Walt Disney Company and a talentless little brat."
    -jfsebastian

Comment

Re: Photowalk on February 8th 2009

Unfortunately the Mansion doesn't reopen until the 14th, 5 days after I leave. Most likely they will have the AP preview on the 13th.....fitting seeing how it will be Friday the 13th. But I will see what I can do. I just hope some more folks show up. I have about 2 confirms and 6 maybe's. if it is only 3 of us then "I am teh sad " but it would be cool for the 3 of us. I like my friends.

twitter | plurk | Flickr | Photrade

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X