Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the new Mark VII Monorail Playsets be released?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] When will the new Mark VII Monorail Playsets be released?

I want to buy a monorail playset, but I don't want to spend so much on a Mark VI and then a month or two later they release a Mark VII, which by then I won't be able to buy
    "To all who come to this happy place - welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. Thank you."

Walter E. Disney, July 17, 1955

LONG LIVE Disneyland!!sigpic

Re: When will the new Mark VII Monorail Playsets be released?

I'm not sure, but If my friend hadn't moved away to floridia I could ask his dad since he stocks disneyland stores.

Comment

The monorail playsets currently sold in Disneyland are all the Mark VI monorails from WDW. There hasn't been a true Disneyland monorail set sold in Disneyland for as long as I can remember. It's not impossible that they would suddenly start making Disneyland Monorail sets with the Mark VII, but it's certainly not going to happen while the Mark VII's are running as poorly as they are/have been.

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

Comment

Originally posted by PeoplemoverMatt View Post
        The monorail playsets currently sold in Disneyland are all the Mark VI monorails from WDW. There hasn't been a true Disneyland monorail set sold in Disneyland for as long as I can remember. It's not impossible that they would suddenly start making Disneyland Monorail sets with the Mark VII, but it's certainly not going to happen while the Mark VII's are running as poorly as they are/have been.
        Actually, when the first year the monorail playsets were introduced there was a Disneyland exclusive monorail. It was still basically the Mark VI toy, but it had additional detailing that made it look much more like a Mark V. The set also came with a Golden Gate Bridge. Every so often one pops up on e-Bay, but they aren't cheap.

Disney toys
        Monorail Modeling Page

Comment

^^^^^^^

Yeah, that is the one that we have.

I didn't know it was so valuable!

eBay, huh. Hmmmm...

Comment

Of course, if you REALLY want a Mark VII monorail, you gonna have to make one yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
              Of course, if you REALLY want a Mark VII monorail, you gonna have to make one yourself.
              Yeah! I saw your model and it looks so cool!
              "To all who come to this happy place - welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. Thank you."

Walter E. Disney, July 17, 1955

LONG LIVE Disneyland!!sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X