This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Mattercam Requests

If anyone would like pictures off the mattercam, I am about to control it. Just reply to the post for any requests.
    "To all who come to this happy place - welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. Thank you."

óWalter E. Disney, July 17, 1955

LONG LIVE Disneyland!!sigpic

Re: Mattercam Requests

i don't know what this means!
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

The mattercam has a waiting list to control it and see the resort as it is right now. If you want pictures of anything like the monorails today or the matterhorn, etc., just feel free to ask instead of waiting.
      "To all who come to this happy place - welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. Thank you."

óWalter E. Disney, July 17, 1955

LONG LIVE Disneyland!!sigpic

Comment

oh, i see, it's online? very cool. but no requests for me, thanks
        "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

How do you go about getting on this list? I have never heard of this before!
          "All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."

--Walt Disney

Comment

The mattercam is a webcam you can use to view a few areas of the Disneyland Resort. I think it's pretty nifty, but the camera isn't very high quality and is in a position where you are extremely limited on where you wish to view. You can look at it yourself here, and if you want to control it, you might have to wait up to 20 minutes for access, which lasts only a few minutes and then it is back to everyone else.

Wish there were some Disneyland sponsored webcams in the park, like a view of main street or different cameras showing the stations of rides, so you can see how busy the park is, and see what the CM's do when nobody is around!
            Piano performances: Bohemain Rhapsody, To Zanarkand
            Theatre organ performances: Singin' in the Rain, Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite, My Foolish Heart

Comment

Originally posted by tj9991 View Post
              Wish there were some Disneyland sponsored webcams in the park, like a view of main street or different cameras showing the stations of rides, so you can see how busy the park is, and see what the CM's do when nobody is around!
              That would be AWESOME.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X