Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] The Mattercam is NOT working!

The Mattercam is NOT working! Please post a reply saying whether you can access it or not. Here is the website: http://webcam.hojoanaheim.com/
    "To all who come to this happy place - welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. Thank you."

—Walter E. Disney, July 17, 1955

LONG LIVE Disneyland!!sigpic

Re: The Mattercam is NOT working!

i was just trying too!

it wouldn't load. maybe they're hiding something from us. *AUDIBLE GASP*

Comment

I really wanted to see RDCT and Fantasmic, just to test it out!
      "To all who come to this happy place - welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. Thank you."

Comment

It wasn't working the other night for me either. My hypothesis is they have it on a timer so you can't look at Disneyland while it's shut down and they are working on the park. Could just be down for a bit, though.
        Piano performances: Bohemain Rhapsody, To Zanarkand
        Theatre organ performances: Singin' in the Rain, Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite, My Foolish Heart

Comment

No luck here...

Comment

That stinks!

Comment

Its not working for me, either.

Comment

Nothin' on my end.

Comment

It's official! The Mattercam is BROKEN! Hopefully, it will be up and working tonight for show viewing. Thank you all for taking time for this!

Comment

It's because Walt Jr.'s been abusing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
                      :lmao:

Comment

At about 9:45PM tonight, then again a few minutes ago,
                        Oops! This link appears broken.

Page not found - connection failure.

I've tried it a few times in the past, same result. Frustrating. Apparently it has worked for others.

So what's up with the webcam, hosted by the sponsor of this Forum?

- Barry
                        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Around 3 PM yesterday, I went to the Mattercam and all I saw was a light bluish color. I thought it was my laptop but turns out it was not. And like Radiobarry said, I get an error when trying to go to it.

Comment

I find that so strange, and I got to control it three times yesterday! It is hosted by our sponsor, so I wonder if anyone has notified them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
                              :blush:

The last time I used it was for Saturday's RDCT. So I don't think I'm the problem.
                              Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                              "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                              -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                              -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X