This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Bugs bunny ride

I was just trying to figure out which land the bugs bunny ride is located in
    Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Re: Bugs bunny ride

Originally posted by Yackerz View Post
    Umm, wrong park I think.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Magic Mountain in Valencia I think....
      It may have zippity to do with doo-dah :ccool:

Comment

^^

Six Flags

Edit: Beat me to it...

Comment

"If it's good enough for Six Flags, it's good enough for us."

He might have seen that phrase somewhere and gotten confused.

Comment

well......although he is not featured in the Attraction, the movie Roger Rabbit had Bugs and all of the WB characters in it as well. Maybe he means Roger rabbit cartoon spin
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-c7Ees4QQ

Come Celebrate with us, we can't wait to meet ya!

Comment

hehe..it was a joke .,. i knew u'd guys start flipping..

even though when I was little i'd always get roger rabbit and bugs bunny mixed up. I never knew roger rabbit was disney until i started learning about disneyland
              Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

even though when I was little i'd always get roger rabbit and bugs bunny mixed up. I never knew roger rabbit was disney until i started learning about disneyland
                And there lies the heart of why I am no fan of Toontown. It is a fun place and really well done. However, at times I feel like I'm in the middle of a Warner Bros cartoon instead of a Disney cartoon.

Comment

It may have zippity to do with doo-dah :ccool:

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
                    And there lies the heart of why I am no fan of Toontown. It is a fun place and really well done. However, at times I feel like I'm in the middle of a Warner Bros cartoon instead of a Disney cartoon.
                    ya I agree totally it seems so warner brothersish...
                    when we go to disneyland on our honeymoon.. I don't think we will even visit Toontown

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X