This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Golden Dreams Show at DCA

Just wondering what replaced the Golden Dreams show at DCA?
    Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Re: Golden Dreams Show at DCA

I'm not sure....I think I read that there replacing it with a Hannah Montana 3D show.

Comment

Originally posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
      I'm not sure....I think I read that there replacing it with a Hannah Montana 3D show.

No, Hannah Montana 3D is replacing HISTA; The Jonas Bros Experience is replacing Golden Dreams!:whistling
      It may have zippity to do with doo-dah :ccool:

Comment

It's gone. Eventually it's going to be the exit for the Little Mermaid ride opening in 2011.

Comment

I hope it ends up as a bonus feature on a Disney Treasure DVD or something, I really liked that film and I am not even from California.
          Maybe you folks can tell me though. Does gettin' two womenfolk mean you're the winner or the loser?
          ~Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland

Comment

cant wait for the little mermaid ride DD

Comment

really little mermaid ride! that is exciting when is that supposed to open.. i guess I should check the DCA project update thread..

I always wanted to be a little mermaid
              Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

Originally posted by Yackerz View Post
                really little mermaid ride! that is exciting when is that supposed to open.. i guess I should check the DCA project update thread..

2011. There's some preliminary artwork from the Blue Sky Cellar floating about. Shouldn't be too difficult to find.
                I worked at Walt Disney World as a member of the Disney College Program in Spring 2008 and Summer 2010. Now, I build software, design live events, and frequently make the short trek from Costa Mesa to Disneyland with my Annual Passport in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Yackerz View Post

That is a great idea. Check out the DCA Project Tracker Thread. It is wonderful.

A virtual ride-through of the Little Mermaid ride is included on the last release of the Little Mermaid DVD with commentary from Tony Baxter. If Mr. Baxter is involved, you know the company is putting a lot of money and attention into it.

This will be a first rate dark ride - perhaps even considered an E-Ticket or Super D.
                  MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by kristibaer View Post
                    No, Hannah Montana 3D is replacing HISTA; The Jonas Bros Experience is replacing Golden Dreams!:whistling
                    Oh yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                      A virtual ride-through of the Little Mermaid ride is included on the last release of the Little Mermaid DVD with commentary from Tony Baxter. If Mr. Baxter is involved, you know the company is putting a lot of money and attention into it.

This will be a first rate dark ride - perhaps even considered an E-Ticket or Super D.
                      Definitely. Tony Baxter=everything is under control... we don't have to worry about budget movements. But yes, this will probably be an E-Ticket considering the massive amounts of technology and detail going into this attraction. I remember seeing on the video at Blue Sky Cellar that the AAs will be first-rate. For example, Ariel's hair will be considered an AA all on its own, given the fact that the entire ride is "under the sea."

Comment

I though the ride was going to open next year?
                        To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

Front page says 2011.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X