This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Interesting Concepts

Late night internet perusing lead me to THIS site. It follows the many attraction, land, and resort, etc. concepts for every Disney park. I found most of them very fascinating, but they became a bit repetitive about halfway down the list. It seems to me that the genius minds at Disney have plenty of creative ideas and a lot to work with, but have no idea how to execute them.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Re: Interesting Concepts

Cool site

Comment

Wow, those were awesome! Most of those I knew about but I had forgotten all about them anyway. Some ideas still sound really good. Hope they get to do them eventually!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Wow. Pretty neat site. It is interesting how they wanted to do DLP's Main Street in a 1920s/1930s style. Glad they didn't do that. But what is interesting that they are going to do this with Buena Vista Street in DCA.

Comment

Ideas never go down without a fight.

Although I have to disagree about Disney as a WHOLE not knowing how to execute ideas.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
          -Jurassic Park

Comment

Wow a lot of those concepts were interesting. I think Geyser Mountain looked really original and would have been better than the Tower of Terror at DCA.
            Be the change you wish to see in the world ~Gandhi

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X