This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Characters

Yup, as always I've been thinking about characters. There are plenty of sites with pictures of WDW character photos and information, but the two best Disneyland sites (dlandfriends.com and toonfinder.com) have closed down in the past years. I know there are still some out there like disneycastmagic.com but they are rarely updated and not informational.

So here is what I've been thinking, but it would take everyone helping to work. What if we add a sticky and people can post their character sitings with each park visit to keep it constantly updated. I mean I know that when I go to the parks about once a month I'd have no problem dropping a line saying who I saw and where to help out others who are searching and I'm sure some of you wouldn't mind either. Just a thought or maybe someone has another suggestion. In this sticky people could also post questions and thoughts on characters, but everything could be organized into one place.

Thoughts?
    Katie :love:

Re: Characters

no one has any thoughts on this?

Comment

DL itself needs a list of the characters in the park for guests... having to go to a CM and ask if they have a character schedule is too much of a hassle and 7 out of 10 times the schedule is wrong.
      Known in most other circles as "HauntedOne999"

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!"

Disneyland CM Dec. 2005 - May 2007

Comment

I have given up on City Hall because of the wrong schedules I get. On the day of Miley Cyrus' birthday we went to get Hatter and Alice's schedule because we knew it was going to be different. We went to all the places they said and they weren't at any of them. I showed them the list the next week and Hatter just laughed at it because it was wrong.

The problem with making this is some characters don't have set places, like Hatter, Alice, and Peter Pan for example. Peter Pan runs around because he gets bored if he stays in one spot for too long, and Hatter and Alice take their time walking there.

But I do think this would be a good idea and I would be glad to help with it.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

I know that we can't make any certain list. I was just thinking we could all report our sitings and it would be one singular place for all character related stuff.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X