This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Birthday Ideas??

OK. I bought. My wife and 3 year old son will be heading to DL over my wife's birthday. Any ideas on something special I can do for her that isn't going to break my wallet? Our son will be there too so it can't really be anything that a 3 year boy can't or won't do.

Help!
    sigpic
    When attractions were original

Re: Birthday Ideas??

The restaurants can do small birthday desserts and sing Happy Birthday to her. You can buy her one of those extra large birthday cake hats and make her wear it. :-)

Do stop first thing at City Hall and they will give her a Happy Birthday button. THe fun part of this is having CMs and total strangers all wish her a happy birthday. It sounds silly and I thought I'd feel ridiculous, but its really rather nice.

Oh...and you're getting free admission on her birthday, right? Or if you have passes, she can get that amount on a gift card to shop inside the park. My son is 6 and had a great time using his gift card last week.

Comment

Find out when Alice and the Madhatter will be performing on Main Street next to the piano.. i can't remember the place but it is when they do musical chairs. Hopefully get your child to participate in that and when it's done you can get autographs, pictures, video of both Alice and Mad Hatter.

Once you have them let them know it's your wife's birthday AND AND AND your son's VERY Merry UNBIRTHDAY. Have your video camera rolling and see the insanity that unfolds with that announcement.

That's one of many ideas I have.

Comment

Mad Hatter and Alice play musical chairs at the Coke Corner piano at 2:30.

Comment

Originally posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
          Oh...and you're getting free admission on her birthday, right? Or if you have passes, she can get that amount on a gift card to shop inside the park.
          Yeah, we are basically going because we have AP's and wanted to get a birthday out of them before they expire in July.
          sigpic
          When attractions were original

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X