Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

about the original Main Street Electrical Parade

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] about the original Main Street Electrical Parade

Not the one that is beening redone with Tink but the one when it was still on Disneyland side with Pinocchio's float in it. My question is why wasn't there a float or anything with Princess Aurora to it. I understand why Belle,Jasmine and Ariel was not in it because the parade was made way before there time. But why wasn't Aurora part of it. They put Snow White and Cinderella in it. Did they do the parade before Aurora's time came out to the movies or after I though that Peter Pan and Pinocchio came after Aurora and if so it came before Aurora's time then how did Peter & Pinocchio got in it?

Re: about the original Main Street Electrical Parade

Dosen't anyone know why Disney didn't put a electrical float in for Aurora?

Comment

Actually Peter Pan and Pinocchio both came out before Sleeping Beauty. I don't know why Aurora wasn't included in the parade though. Sometimes some characters aren't included in a parade.

Comment

Thx Rescue for your answer. I had always though Peter and Pinocchio came after Aurora. So maybe that is why she is not in the parade. They just did it up to Peter and Pinoc.

Comment

Except they did include Pete's Dragon which came out in 1977, which is way after Sleeping Beauty. I do believe Electrical Parade at one point had a Maleficent float. Not positive though.

Comment

Just checked what I was saying and Maleficent in her Dragon form was originally in the parade. It was changed to a Chinese dragon I believe and then it became Elliot in 77'

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X