This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] about the original Main Street Electrical Parade

Not the one that is beening redone with Tink but the one when it was still on Disneyland side with Pinocchio's float in it. My question is why wasn't there a float or anything with Princess Aurora to it. I understand why Belle,Jasmine and Ariel was not in it because the parade was made way before there time. But why wasn't Aurora part of it. They put Snow White and Cinderella in it. Did they do the parade before Aurora's time came out to the movies or after I though that Peter Pan and Pinocchio came after Aurora and if so it came before Aurora's time then how did Peter & Pinocchio got in it?
    To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Re: about the original Main Street Electrical Parade

Dosen't anyone know why Disney didn't put a electrical float in for Aurora?

Comment

Actually Peter Pan and Pinocchio both came out before Sleeping Beauty. I don't know why Aurora wasn't included in the parade though. Sometimes some characters aren't included in a parade.

Comment

Thx Rescue for your answer. I had always though Peter and Pinocchio came after Aurora. So maybe that is why she is not in the parade. They just did it up to Peter and Pinoc.

Comment

Except they did include Pete's Dragon which came out in 1977, which is way after Sleeping Beauty. I do believe Electrical Parade at one point had a Maleficent float. Not positive though.

Comment

Just checked what I was saying and Maleficent in her Dragon form was originally in the parade. It was changed to a Chinese dragon I believe and then it became Elliot in 77'

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X