This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] My Tinker Bell Scrapbook

I recently spent 5 days at Disneyland. I took a lot of photos during my trip. I was hoping that I would see a lot of characters, and get a lot of autographs. My intention was to make a small 8 by 8 scrapbook with the character photos,and autographs, and then do a larger 12 by 12 scrapbook of the majority of my pictures. Well I only got three character autographs while I was there. I did not abandon my original idea entirely. This is the smaller of the two scrapbooks that will contain the photos of my most recent Disneyland trip. It holds 20 pages, which I will show here. I am hoping to finish my other larger scrapbook soon, and hopefully, I can show that at a later date.

BarbaraAnn

Re: My Tinker Bell Scrapbook

Last edited by Barbaraann; 01-25-2009, 04:30 PM.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

That's so pretty, thanks for sharing!

I've been wanting to make a scrapbook of my own for a while now, but I haven't had the time to go buy the supplies and whatnot.

Comment

Last edited by Barbaraann; 01-25-2009, 04:39 PM.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Great job on your scrapbook. I also do separate scrapbooks for my son with characters and their autographs.

Comment

BarbaraAnn

Comment

How cute is this scrapbook! I love it. :]

sigpic

Comment

That's my Tinker Bell book. I only managed to get three autographs on my trip. Bad planning on my part. The minute you leave the book in the hotel room, you see a lot of characters. I didn't see as many as I wish that I had, but I should have autogrpahs for all of those here, and I don't.

I really enjoyed visiting Pixie Hollow. I managed to get there twice during my trip.

Thanks for looking. - Now I am off to begin work on my larger scrapbook.
                BarbaraAnn

Comment

your skills are amazing.
                  ~*A dream is a wish your heart makes*~

Comment

You have mad scrapbooking skills Barbaraann! Thanks for sharing!
                    sigpic
                    Home away from Home.

Comment

Wow, really great and creative. Thanks!
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
                      -Roald Dahl
                      sigpic

Comment

I love it!

great job!

Comment

I LOVE your scrapbook!! I really need to start doing it, with all my pictures.

Where do you get all your Disney scrapbook supplies?

Comment

very cute. You must not have small children. It's all I can do to get the photos out of the huge box and organized into a book much less do all that froo froo stuff. It's beautiful.
                            Janette

Comment

I am not good at the multiquote thing, so I am going to try and comment generally on everyone's comments. First of all, I thank you for looking at my pages, and for responding so positively to them. No, I do not have small children. I am a 61 year old grandmother of a 15 year old grandson. I have paid my dues in the child rearing department, and I have a lot of free time to do the things that I love, like scrapbooking. I have 40 years worth of pictures that I am slowly organizing, and hope to get around to finish scrapping someday. It does seem that my family scrapbooks do take a back seat to my Disney ones. That is probably because those memories are fresher in my mind.

I shop at JoAnn's and Target, and Archivers, and my neighborhood dollar store. I have stocked up recently on a lot of paper, stickers, adhesives, and other basic necessities of scrapbooking. Sometimes family members will gift me with scrapbook supplies, because they know about my passion. I have even asked for it, for Christmas presents, and my older son has bought me some great stuff. I try and keep the Disney purchases to a minimum, because it can get quite expensive. They are great, but I do prefer to let my imagination be the greater choice on my pages than store bought embellishments. So, I guess, I do more of a mix and match thing.

Again, thanks for the positive feedback.
                              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X