This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Carsland Question

I am a little bit confused about Carsland. Is it just going to be based on the Pixar Movie. Or is it going to be based on the Pixar movie and the history of cars and the relashinship between California and Cars.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world ~Gandhi

Re: Carsland Question

From what we can tell so far... just on the movie.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

so far just the movie but I'll ask some peoplez again, but last I checked (this summer) just teh movie
      "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

Yes, the characters, atmosphere and general design are based off the movie, but the story plot is not present at all. (To opponents of the project: the land is NOT a "relive" of the movie a la FNSV; there will be new experiences to discover in the car's world. Don't go with the lame argument "why can't I just watch the movie on TV", because you can't experience all the new stuff at home)

Comment

about the movie its supposed to be a replica of radiator springs.

Disney says its supposed to connect to california and relationship with cars but it looks like its just about the movie

Comment

As far as I can tell, it's all about the movie. Which is fine, in and of itself, because it'll be an immersive and interesting environment that you can't really experience otherwise. The problem is the lack of connection to the rest of the park, which is supposed to celebrate California...not locations from outside California that happen to feature some of the ideas that have been big in California. Surf culture is big in some parts of California...does that mean there should be a Lilo and Stitch Land?

Comment

^^^ Don't give them any ideas data!!

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                Surf culture is big in some parts of California...does that mean there should be a Lilo and Stitch Land?
                :lol:

Although you never know, they could be contemplating it...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X