Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked. Approvals are done at least once per day, but they can't be done for accounts that have not verified their email address.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

When to Eat Lunch?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] When to Eat Lunch?

As a lot of you know by now, I'm going to DL on my honeymoon in Mid June. We're going to go to the Blue Bayou for lunch. We're planning on getting to the park at opening and riding the following list of rides. Below I have the rides ordered which fellow Mice Chatters have helped me organize in some structured plan of attack.
    Where at in the list do you think lunch would fit in and at what time in the day do you think I should make reservations in order to achieve this?

I'm thinking about lunch at around 12:30 or 1:00
    and between #8 8. Ride BTMRR and #9 touring the castle.

Disneyland park
    1 - Get Fast Pass for space mountain
    2 - Ride Peter Pan's Flight
    3 - Ride matterhorn bobsleds
    4. Ride Alice in Wonderland
    5. Get Fast Pass for Indy
    6. Ride Splash Mountain
    7. Ride POTC
    8. Ride BTMRR
    9. Sleeping Beauty's Castle Tour
    10. Ride Indy
    11. Ride Space
    (Ride anything else we want to / walk around)
    Go to DCA by 4:00
    at DCA -
    1. Get Fastpass Soarin
    2. Ride TOT
    3. Ride Screamin'
    4. Ride Toy Story Mania
    5. Ride Mul Madness
    6. Ride Soarin'

Anyone have any objections / modifications to the plan?
    Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Re: When to Eat Lunch?

I would say... eat lunch when you two are feeling hungry

Comment

I'm with Kritter on this.

Comment

Well you could probably get a Space mountain fastpass and get in line for space mountain with a minimal wait depending what time you plan on arriving. That's usually what I do.

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

Around midday and everywhere is busy. Either try to eat earlier or preferably later. If you are going to try for Blue Bayou I'd recommend a rezzie for whatever time you choose to eat.
          Now I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic !

Comment

Who are you, Clark Griswold?!

Comment

I say, don't plan your entire day to the "nth" minute. Have an idea of what you might want to do, but go with the flow! Eat when you're hungry. Ride what you want. Uber planning only leads to stressing you out more.

Most of all have fun!

Comment

Get some food when one of the rides you planned on riding during that particular time is temporarily closed.

Comment

I have never seen someone so organized in my life !!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yackerz View Post
                    We're going to go to the Blue Bayou for lunch. . .
                    Where at in the list do you think lunch would fit in and at what time in the day do you think I should make reservations in order to achieve this?
                    Make your reservations for lunch at a time that works for you and plan the rest of the day around that. Lunch at the Blue Bayou is a special thing. Go early, ask for a riverside table and wait for it. Then enjoy your lunch. I guarantee you'll have more fun relaxing in the fake night air and chatting with each other than you will running from ride to ride trying to keep to a schedule. You should still have plenty of time to hit most of the rides on the list.

Just my thoughts.

I hope you have a wonderful trip!

-Dusty
                    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                    Save

Comment

Don't forget that you can make your reservations 60 days in advance... and I would highly suggest doing that... Blue Byou fills up very quickly... And like stated before show up to your reservation about 15 mins in advance and request a riverside table... It will be worth it... Everything else just go have fun... How long are staying at the resort...

Comment

Well Im going to make a reservation for the bayou regardless so we can get preferred seating.. I was just wondering if its better to make the reservation early like 11 or later like 1? .. maybe it doesn't matter hehe
                        Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

I think I'll go with a nice in the middle 12:00 reservation hehe... and i'm going to make it soon so we get preferred seating.. ya we'll just have to be flexible.. so we can make our reservation for lunch time. Yes I am Griswold!.. hahaha.. Ive thought about buying ridemax.. I don't know though ! I think i got the optimal game plan laid out

Comment

I would make it for more like 11:30, 12 is more peak dining time. And it might be easier to get a riverside table at 11:30.
                            Keith

Comment

Earlier is better. Later times can turn out even later due to some guests' not leaving within the expected time frame.

With earlier, there ARE no prior guests.
                              If you HAVE to eat there, go as soon as they open. Eat an earlier-than-usual breakfast or a snack-sized one.

Also, skip Mulholland Madness, and go thru the single rider line for Screamin' three or four times. Yes, I know you're on your honeymoon, but some things are more important.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X