This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Small World Facade

Anyone been to the park tonight? I just drove by on the 5 and noticed that the Small World facade was all lit up - possibly in blacklight. Anyone know what's up? Testing for the media event/big opening next week?

Re: Small World Facade

It's a new lighting design that will be rolled out in full when the attraction re-opens.

Here's a couple images of the lighting package being tested in November, from the 11/14 Dateline Disneyland column, photos by Darkbeer.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Ah yes. It was rolling through different colors tonight. It went to blue, purple, orange, red, yellow, green. It was cool.
      WELCOME ABOARD
      THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

Very cool. I love seeing new little things like that.

Comment

They were cycling boats too.

Comment

Beautiful! Just like the old Roaring 20's sign of the place at knott's I worked at Knott's Bear-y Tales.
            One Day a family of 5 Bears stumbled into Disneyland where they had a new home for their journey to the country fair and they lived happily ever after until Crafty Coyote Showed up with them.

Comment

Bear-Y tales! Wow..I didn't think there were any more of us fans out there. Too bad there's no real good youtube video footage of the ride..

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X