Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

How Can They Make Disneyland Better?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCAfanatic
    started a topic [Question] How Can They Make Disneyland Better?

How Can They Make Disneyland Better?

I know the Disneyland is the best theme park in the world but how can they make it better...

• Hank Hill
    replied
    Re: How Can They Make Disneyland Better?

Originally posted by EliteGCUnit View Post
    I love my job. I've never been happy at a job untill i started working here. but i do agree. for most people that dont work attractions, life sucks. Attractions has the best two componients of the park. Attractions and Guest Control. Entertainment has it easy too.
    I hate K-Lot and the employee busses but its a great time for talking with other castmembers and friends haha.
    Yeah right, seems like everyone around is either txting or on a phone call, which we can hear because we are in a tight environment.

Leave a comment:

• DisneyKid1994
    replied

They can make everything free.

JK, but they really should lower the prices.

Leave a comment:

• susstar
    replied

... by adding an aladdin ride )))

Leave a comment:

• kimbaloo05
    replied

thats good! How much are you making right now, if you don't mind that I ask?

Leave a comment:

• EliteGCUnit
    replied

Originally posted by kimbaloo05 View Post
    Yikes! At least your getting tons of hours, right?
    yeah I actually am.

Leave a comment:

• kimbaloo05
    replied

Yikes! At least your getting tons of hours, right?

Leave a comment:

• EliteGCUnit
    replied

You like working those late late nights? And them not giving you the time off when you need it?
    I'm a guest control fanatic. I love working my attraction but Fan! and Parades is where I usually am. All my friends are usually working one or the other so it makes for a good night. And right now everyones calling in for hours, they are horrible right now.

Leave a comment:

• kimbaloo05
    replied

You like working those late late nights? And them not giving you the time off when you need it?

Leave a comment:

• EliteGCUnit
    replied

Ha ha. I only worked their for 5 months and I was a Vacation Planner (sold tickets all day long) and then worked at the annual pass center. I guess Im just not fit for Disneyland. My fiance's sister worked there with me and she worked at the emporium and she left like 2 months before I did. I felt that they did not work around our schedule.

I loved with people got their passes revoked because they would always come in and threaten us. But we really couldn't just get up and walk around.
    yeah i understand. now front gate and stores can do parades/guest control but its still a tough life.

Leave a comment:

• kimbaloo05
    replied

Ha ha. I only worked their for 5 months and I was a Vacation Planner (sold tickets all day long) and then worked at the annual pass center. I guess Im just not fit for Disneyland. My fiance's sister worked there with me and she worked at the emporium and she left like 2 months before I did. I felt that they did not work around our schedule.

I loved with people got their passes revoked because they would always come in and threaten us. But we really couldn't just get up and walk around.

Leave a comment:

• EliteGCUnit
    replied

That is true. There is way too many tourists for my taste! I worked there a couple years ago and it really sucked. The turn-over rate is really high because they treat their employees like crap...excuse my language. The pay is pretty sucky. They are all union jobs which is more money on top of the taxes. The employee tram sucks you should be able to clock in at the bus stop because you have to get their early enough so that the tram can take you for the employee security. Man the list goes on and on.

I just wish they had more people like Walt that was always improving his work.

I love my job. I've never been happy at a job untill i started working here. but i do agree. for most people that dont work attractions, life sucks. Attractions has the best two componients of the park. Attractions and Guest Control. Entertainment has it easy too.
    I hate K-Lot and the employee busses but its a great time for talking with other castmembers and friends haha.

Leave a comment:

• kimbaloo05
    replied

That is true. There is way too many tourists for my taste! I worked there a couple years ago and it really sucked. The turn-over rate is really high because they treat their employees like crap...excuse my language. The pay is pretty sucky. They are all union jobs which is more money on top of the taxes. The employee tram sucks you should be able to clock in at the bus stop because you have to get their early enough so that the tram can take you for the employee security. Man the list goes on and on.

I just wish they had more people like Walt that was always improving his work.

Leave a comment:

• EliteGCUnit
    replied

I agree! lol I think Disneyland is so corporate now. I think it should go back the way it was when Walt Disney was alive. =(
    it's really gone down the drain, more than guests think. show effects dont work on rides anymore, theres tons of character cuts and there are at many times to many people in the parks.

Leave a comment:

• kimbaloo05
    replied

Originally posted by firebolt413 View Post
    return it to it's glory days when Walt Disney was alive, and the only way to do that is to cryogenically unfreeze him inside the castle... woops i gave away the secret. Don't tell anyone SSHHH.....

I agree! lol I think Disneyland is so corporate now. I think it should go back the way it was when Walt Disney was alive. =(

Leave a comment:

Working...
X