Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

It's a Small World Soft-Opening

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] It's a Small World Soft-Opening

Hey look, a thread that's not about the anniversary

I keed, I keed. Just a quick question for anyone that may know.
    I know the soft opening for APs of IASW is Thursday, but is there any indication that they might open it up before then. Like a general park wide soft opening. I ask b/c I might be there Wednesday but not Thursday and was hoping I might be able to sneak a peek.

No big if I can't but I was just wondering if anyone could let me know.
    Thanks

Re: It's a Small World Soft-Opening

I'll be there Thursday for the AP one, but I hope you can get to experience it when you are there.

Seems like in the past they have quite a few soft openings well ahead of the scheduled ones for the various rides.

Good luck!

Comment

There is absolutely zero chance of a soft opening, but Wednesday should be a great day to visit the DLR otherwise.

Comment

I can tell you they are doing a special ceremony on Thursday at 8am and have invited cast members to attend and then ride the attraction.. but I don't know if they are going to open earlier than that..

Comment

It better be open for soft opening for Darkwing Chuck's birthday.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
            It better be open for soft opening for Darkwing Chuck's birthday.
            So I can torture him with it. He's doesn't care for IASW, but I'd love to see it :P

Comment

There wasnt a soft opening on sunday all day. My friend and I went there 4 times to check, and nothing. We did get several roger rabbit rides while we were over there though.
              We are currently imagineeing a new attraction for you!

Please enjoy all the other attractions in fabulicious Vasooki-land! :yea:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X