X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 09 Gumball Rally Teams- It's Time For Trash Talking

Originally posted by aashee View Post
    My only worry is that Rex Dopey might lose an eye while using a bendy straw.

im so gonna grab you by the ear so hard it will come out very easily as if you were a mr. potatoe put together pieces. :evil: )

Comment

Originally posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
      im so gonna grab you by the ear so hard it will come out very easily as if you were a mr. potatoe put together pieces. :evil: )
      Now that's trash talking! Dan Quayle appreciates the potatoe referance too.

Comment

and while you all are continuing with your banter, my team is going to sail past you all to victory!
        Will there be screams when the sun sets,
        -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
        elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
        Originally posted by pratt55
        Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Originally posted by elly View Post
          and while you all are continuing with your banter, my team is going to sail past you all to victory!
          I hope Dustin is able to get his 3 daily naps on the 3D attractions.

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMunkee View Post
            Remember it's only fun until someone gets their eye poked out, then it's hilarious!!!!
            PM, you just earned a 5 point deduction picking on me. tsk, tsk.
            sigpic

Comment

Huh??!! Man, I think it's so cute when the amateurs try to trash talk like the adults.
              PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Originally posted by elly View Post
                See my above post!!
                PirateMunkee

Comment

Huh??!! Man, I think it's so cute when the amateurs try to trash talk like the adults.
                  Dude that's rude! Amatures would be offended to be lumped in with Rex.

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                    Eye Carumba!

Comment

I hope Dustin is able to get his 3 daily naps on the 3D attractions.

it is the best way to get those points afterall
                      Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                      -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                      elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                      Originally posted by pratt55
                      Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                        Like 5 points is going to hurt my team's score any. Heck take away 50 points and we will still win with points enough to spare!!
                        PirateMunkee

Comment

Like 5 points is going to hurt my team's score any. Heck take away 50 points and we will still win with points enough to spare!!
                          Agreed. For Troy, points are like pounds. 5 won't do a thing.

Comment

Dude that's rude! Amatures would be offended to be lumped in with Rex.
                            Oh Yeah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend any amateurs out there. I'm so sorry that was uncalled for and I'm somewhat ashamed of my actions.
                            PirateMunkee

Comment

well thats the best i could come up with lol. I'll leave the insults to the pros. ciao everyone

Comment

Agreed. For Troy, points are like pounds. 5 won't do a thing.
                                Wow, I actually can't come up with a snappy comeback for that. Maybe if it was funnier....
                                PirateMunkee

Comment

well thats the best i could come up with lol. I'll leave the insults to the pros. ciao everyone
                                  What??!! You're leaving??!! Heck, with an attitude like that you might as well not even show up on game day.
                                  PirateMunkee

Comment

Wow, I actually can't come up with a snappy comeback for that. Maybe if it was funnier....
                                    You'd make a perfect Roger Ebert. I think he's healthier than you though.

Comment

I'm going to Rip out my eyes and tear off my leg and beat my self up and tie myself to a tree... and Then .........Wait How does this trash talking thing work again?

Did You Know They Use Water To Make ICE!!

Comment

Originally posted by b236en View Post
                                        I'm going to Rip out my eyes and tear off my leg and beat my self up and tie myself to a tree... and Then .........Wait How does this trash talking thing work again?
                                        I think you took lessons from Rex Dopey.

Comment

You'd make a perfect Roger Ebert. I think he's healthier than you though.
                                          Dude even with my High Blood Pressure meds and my Thyroid pills being that my thyroid is all shot and just finding out I have Diabetes I still don't need that little blue pill you sent out at Christmas.
                                          PirateMunkee

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X