X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 09 Gumball Rally Teams- It's Time For Trash Talking

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
    Last year's trash-talking thread...for those that want to know how bad it can get. Don't say you weren't warned.
    My favorite bit of Photshopped art from that thread...
    Team Dorkalicious vs. Team SkywayGrl

It did get heated at times!
    Charlie :wave:
    MiceChat User #1037

Comment

I will bring some boxes of tissues for the losers. Yes, Chad. Your old bones won't be going anywhere quick, anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kritter View Post
        I will bring some boxes of tissues for the losers. Yes, Chad. Your old bones won't be going anywhere quick, anytime soon.
        I'll put those tissues over my eyes to shield myself from the 700 pictues of you making creepy faces.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
          I'll put those tissues over my eyes to shield myself from the 700 pictues of you making creepy faces.
          at least the lense doesn't malfunction when people take pictures of me... That's why there are so many of me and so little of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kritter View Post
            at least the lense doesn't malfunction when people take pictures of me... That's why there are so many of me and so little of you.
            I look the other way when I see a terrible car accident. Others take pictures.

Comment

So ummmm....yeah, can anyone clue me in on what the gumball rally is?

It sounds frightening yet awesome. I'm intrigued.

Comment

Originally posted by Juni View Post

The Gumball Rally is a race to see if it's possible to go on every attraction at Disneyland in one day.

At least that's how it started. Last year it was even more challenging by making participants try to complete attractions in both Disneyland AND the Disney's California Adventure.

This year, we've really got some surprises for the participants that should make it even more fun, and more challenging than ever!

And if you've never tried a Gumball Rally before, we're tinkering with an idea for you too!!

Stay tuned!!
                MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Originally posted by Juni View Post

Personally, I go for the gumballs

Comment

Originally posted by Disney1978 View Post
                    Hey, no one is coming in last place, but me! The Alterna Team is going to not kick any butt. We are going down.

Oh no you didn't! Have you made you breakfast and lunch reservations already?

A hint (because you need one :lol when the rest of the groups go into the park do what DOOM BGI and I did, go in the opposite direction! Hello sit down breakfast at La Brea, then pin shopping at WoD and Pin Traders in Downtown Disney.
                    Not only do I have a lunch and dinner reservation made, I've got an appointment for a mani/pedi and a hot stone massage at the GC!

:evil:
                    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMousePal View Post
                      All you older members should beware of the younger Mice chatters. This year the youngsters will take over the top three...
                      What the older members don't have in muscle tone they make up for with gnawledge and wizdumb.

:lol:
                      MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Originally posted by Circarama View Post
                        What the older members don't have in muscle tone they make up for with knowledge and wizdumb.

:lol:
                        You're talking about MickeyMousePal. He's lacking in all 3 of those things.:mob:

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot View Post
                          We haven't had a single team repeat getting to the Top 3 in the Gumball Rally until this year when there shall be REVENGE.
                          there, fixed that for you
                          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                          Originally posted by pratt55
                          Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Originally posted by elly View Post
                            there, fixed that for you
                            That doesn't scare me!

Of course, I won't be playing.

You keep talking about revenge. Are you revamping your team name?
                            Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                            I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by mousercise View Post
                              I also often mistake the motor boat cruise dock for Tortilla Joe's. Common mistake.
                              Like I said it was NO mistake. :sweat: I like sitting by the water.

Originally posted by IndianaJenn View Post
                              Tasers at the ready!
                              Can I buy one?

Originally posted by MickeyMousePal View Post
                              All you older members should beware of the younger Mice chatters. This year the youngsters will take over the top three. I even came up with a cool team name.
                              You will be in the kiddy version and we will not even see you kids.

Now we are like this -V

Comment

Originally posted by Skywaygrl View Post
                                Now we are like this -V
                                Wha...?

You said we were like this...
                                MiceChat User #1037

Comment

I think the best part of this year's Gumball Rally is going to see how many MC'ers IndianaJenn and I taser.

Sorry contestants you are not eligible to use weapons other than sporks.
                                  sigpic

Comment

Great, now I have to find room in my suitcase for sporks.
                                    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                                    then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

You had to go there, didn't ya Charlie? Gonna get me in trouble.
                                      I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                                      then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Sounds super fun...but again I have the kidlets and no wingman..this one I think would have to be done sans children..One Day..mmm.. for right now I will just live vicariously through you all..

Comment

Wha...?

You said we were like this...
                                          That was before your little comment. I admit that Dorkalicious can make cute pictures. They just have problems betting me in the race. Even with my tour of the motor boat cruise they still could not beat me. This year I believe they are going to fragment into three different teams to see if that helps. I wish them all the luck in the world.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X