This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 09 Gumball Rally Teams- It's Time For Trash Talking

That's not bringing it, Skyway, that's just ordering it. Perhaps you have been absent from this thread long enough that you need a little help?

Pssh. Big K thinking that if she comes in here and drops some talk we'll all get worried. Am I right?
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

seeing Big K in here makes me wonder how much a skywriter would cost.....that would help with the whole remembering where then finish line thing is
      Will there be screams when the sun sets,
      -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
      elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
      Originally posted by pratt55
      Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Elly - we don't need her to actually FIND the finish line do we? If she is the competitor she says she is, distracting her away from the finish line is a very good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
          That's not bringing it, Skyway, that's just ordering it. Perhaps you have been absent from this thread long enough that you need a little help?

Pssh. Big K thinking that if she comes in here and drops some talk we'll all get worried. Am I right?
          You should be worried! No one is faster or stronger than Big K!:imtheone:

Originally posted by elly View Post
          seeing Big K in here makes me wonder how much a skywriter would cost.....that would help with the whole remembering where then finish line thing is
          I'm going to turn my packet in three hours early.

Elly - we don't need her to actually FIND the finish line do we? If she is the competitor she says she is, distracting her away from the finish line is a very good thing.
          Nothing can distract me from my goal.

Comment

Sounds like Alterna Team could make a killing delivering food to all the participants all day.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
              The alterna team was helpful to us last year so they can bug us all they want :love:
              I don't know what you are talking about? What ever happen to be somewhere was not by my doing. :whistling
              Originally posted by dontbecheekin View Post
              I've got a few ideas how to bribe Alterna-Team, but I will never spill my secrets. :evil:
              But, but, but... I wanna know!!
              LOL - helpful. We all need some of that come Rally day! Hmm...off to figure out ways to bribe Alterna-Team to help us instead...
              3 little words. starts with... Peanut

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
              Wait a minute I thought Alterna Team was taking me to lunch at the Garden Walk during the rally. Sheesh I guess I'll just have to steal confiscate their pommes frites.
              We should go to Cafe Orleans so we can laugh root for the teams making an effort. )
              Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
              You know you're the dedicated Alterna-team if you're not even going to stay on property during the Rally! :love:
              Would we be the Alterna team if one of us did not have to change hotels in the middle of the rally? I don't think so.

Originally posted by mousercise View Post
              It'd sure be nice if the Alterna-team could bring me some Pinkberry during the rally :love:
              Freeway driving is more like the real Gumball Rally. LOL, but for you Mouse.. maybe.
              Originally posted by Skywaygrl View Post
              Alterna-team, I would like a 1/2 LB. bean and cheese buritto with green sauce, a spicy jack quesadilla, and a del carbon from Del Taco.:beg:
              You greedy :rant:!!! 3 things!! Oh my! Your poor brothers will just be starving in line as you hork down all that food.

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                Sounds like Alterna Team could make a killing delivering food to all the participants all day.
                DoomBGI can drop off and pick up Disney1978 from the 15min parking.

Comment

Originally posted by Disney1978 View Post

You greedy :rant:!!! 3 things!! Oh my! Your poor brothers will just be starving in line as you hork down all that food.
                  Crap I forgot about my brothers. Make that 3- 1/2 LBs., 6 chicken soft tacos, 5 del carbons, a spicy jack quesadilla, and one of the new jalapeno rings. And since I'm in a good mood I will get you and DoomBgi a chicken soft taco to share.:lol:

Comment

I don't know what you are talking about? What ever happen to be somewhere was not by my doing. :whistling
                    It's like in Star Trek... they were just beamed there

But if ya'll are taking orders, I'd like a grade white chocolate mocha from Starbucks. Or on property, a 32 oz Jamba Juice!
                    Good morning, son
                    In twenty years from now
                    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                    And I can tell you 'bout today
                    And how I picked you up and everything changed
                    It was pain
                    Sunny days and rain
                    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

And since I'm in a good mood I will get you and DoomBgi a chicken soft taco to share.:lol:
                      oh you are so sweet!! We can have a Lady and the Tramp moment. Figure out who is the lady in that team.

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                      But if ya'll are taking orders, I'd like a grade white chocolate mocha from Starbucks. Or on property, a 32 oz Jamba Juice!
                      So, you don't want to wait in that Carnation Cafe line for an "ok" mocha - (direct quote)?

Comment

oh you are so sweet!! We can have a Lady and the Tramp moment. Figure out who is the lady in that team.

So, you don't want to wait in that Carnation Cafe line for an "ok" mocha - (direct quote)?
                        Well we know which one is the tramp.:lol:

Comment

Well we know which one is the tramp.:lol:
                          Well, compared to DOOM BGI... yup *raises hand* I iz tramp! :ap:

At least I am in good company. *looks around*
                          Last edited by Disney1978; 05-23-2009, 07:22 PM. Reason: ha ha

Comment

I've never had Pinkberry. Can I get one too?
                            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

i'd be happy with a chimichinga delivery....our walk and eat philosophy with those last year helped us save time and garner 3rd place...i'm just sayin'

Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                              -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                              elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                              Originally posted by pratt55
                              Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Alterna-team, I would like a 1/2 LB. bean and cheese buritto with green sauce, a spicy jack quesadilla, and a del carbon from Del Taco.:beg:
                                You're going to need to plan in a few more bathroom breaks if you get that food delivered. Either that or rustle up some Depends.
                                Follow me on Twitter: @matthamand

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                                  I've never had Pinkberry. Can I get one too?
                                  Mousercise did you see this? Somthing is wrong in the Pinkberry universe!

Originally posted by elly View Post
                                  i'd be happy with a chimichinga delivery....our walk and eat philosophy with those last year helped us save time and garner 3rd place...i'm just sayin'

Someone actually wants in the park food?

Comment

*raises hand* no Pinkberry here either. But she already knew that.

Comment

*raises hand* no Pinkberry here either. But she already knew that.
                                      We do. What is funny about Yoyo never having it? The first time I had Pinkberry? In NYC!

If you cannot even find that, can team P.U.S. find the finish line?

Comment

We do. What is funny about Yoyo never having it? The first time I had Pinkberry? In NYC!

If you cannot even find that, can team P.U.S. find the finish line?
                                        NYC is a lot bigger than a simple resort.

Priorities.
                                        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Watch out Rally - Alterna-Team is showing how to bring it tonight. Well, half of them are.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X