This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 09 Gumball Rally Teams- It's Time For Trash Talking

All I know is that Team Alterna is going to do so much better than us, people are going to say they put out a great effort.
    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Originally posted by justjohn View Post
      Not only do I have a lunch and dinner reservation made, I've got an appointment for a mani/pedi and a hot stone massage at the GC!

:evil:
      Oh you clever little boy. Have fun with that! I will just have to see what is playing at the AMC. Hey, it's still Disney property.
      Originally posted by Skywaygrl View Post
      That was before your little comment. I admit that Dorkalicious can make cute pictures. They just have problems betting me in the race. Even with my tour of the motor boat cruise they still could not beat me. This year I believe they are going to fragment into three different teams to see if that helps. I wish them all the luck in the world.
      Skywaygrl was it only them with the photoshop? I seem to remember a TR involving turkeys aka Team Dorkalcious
      All I know is that Team Alterna is going to do so much better than us, people are going to say they put out a great effort.
      That is just untrue and you know it! You might have just crossed the line!

:lol:

Freaking DOOM BGI just left out of the country. I need his help on relaxation / not doing what we are supposed to be doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Skywaygrl View Post
        That was before your little comment.
        inch:

:monkey:
        Charlie :wave:
        MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Originally posted by Disney1978 View Post

Skywaygrl was it only them with the photoshop? I seem to remember a TR involving turkeys aka Team Dorkalcious
          :whistling Disney1978:bash:

Comment

No helping out on this game.

We're taking our momentum from Eye-Spy into the Rally.

Mousercise is going down.

Skywaygrl, I'll make sure you go to the wrong place again.

-Jack :geek:
            Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
              I think the best part of this year's Gumball Rally is going to see how many MC'ers IndianaJenn and I taser.

Sorry contestants you are not eligible to use weapons other than sporks.
              That's hot. Make sure you tell me where you 2 will be.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                This could be the year.

And mousercise knows....it wasn't too long ago we had to carry water from a well....
                :!$#%: carousel of progress!

Not only do I have a lunch and dinner reservation made, I've got an appointment for a mani/pedi and a hot stone massage at the GC!

:evil:
                :lol:

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                I think the best part of this year's Gumball Rally is going to see how many MC'ers IndianaJenn and I taser.

Sorry contestants you are not eligible to use weapons other than sporks.
                By sporks you mean this one right? And only this one?

Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
                No helping out on this game.

We're taking our momentum from Eye-Spy into the Rally.

Mousercise is going down.

Skywaygrl, I'll make sure you go to the wrong place again.

Did eye-spy come with a trophy? I think not.

Comment

^^
                  mousercise: 1 Hollywood1939: 0 :lol:

Comment

Man this year is going to be amazing...

Comment

Oh.

Snap.

She done brought it son!
                      Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

So if your team is looking for that X factor/missing piece, look no further!

I have the speed to go from BLAB to the middle of the Esplanade in under 4 minutes as well as the strength to carve out paths through all the human and stroller traffic. With your tactics and me plowing the way and lead blocking for the team, the other teams will be left in the dust!

Comment

Sorry Brandon Team Viva Las Vegas is all set and ready to go.

Comment

Brand, there are always people looking for teammates for the Rally. I am sure any team will be lucky to have you!
                            Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                            I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

sorry Brand. You're showing too much of a give it all you got attitude for Team if you need me, I'll be at the GC getting a mani/pedi and a hot stone massage...

(I am going to have a hck of a time fitting that team name on a t-shirt...)
                              Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

sorry Brand. You're showing too much of a give it all you got attitude for Team if you need me, I'll be at the GC getting a mani/pedi and a hot stone massage...

(I am going to have a hck of a time fitting that team name on a t-shirt...)
                                Haha! Well you have yourself a great time then! At the end of the day, you'll probably be the only one left standing

mamabot and Snow White Raven, I don't actually know if I'll be able to make it but just had to get in on the trash talking.

In the meantime, I'm going to start my training regimen of walking from Mickey and Friends to the DLR gates so if you want to beat me, no more trams for you! And when I ride BLAB and want to go on Space Mountain next, I'm not going to walk there directly. No, no, no! I'm going walk around past Matterhorn, past Storybook and IASW until I reach Toontown at which point I'll double back and head towards Space Mountain.

Comment

7 pages.....you people are relentless.

Facebook me!
                                  Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Originally posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
                                    7 pages.....pfffft. That's longer than most of the books these young teams read.

Comment

Originally posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
                                      7 pages is nothing when everyone's already been trash talking for 12 months......

Comment

I don't think the Trash Talk ever ends around this group so its really just about time that there is actually a thread for it.

Comment

• Re: 09 Gumball Rally Teams- It's Time For Trash Talking

Originally posted by mamabot View Post
                                          That doesn't scare me!

Of course, I won't be playing.

You keep talking about revenge. Are you revamping your team name?

yep, all good horror sequels have revamped names
                                          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                                          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                                          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                                          Originally posted by pratt55
                                          Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X