This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] valentines day?

I looked around and couldnt find any info. but does anyone know if they do anything special for v-tines day? i know its not going to be anything special like halloween or xmas. but it would be nice if the characters dressed up and if they put up some decoration. any info would be great. im planning on taking my wife that day. hopefully its not crazy busy lol

Re: valentines day?

My boyfriend and I are renting a cabin in Big Bear! It has a fireplace and everything!

Comment

I'm not sure if they do anything special with the characters but expect it to be crazy busy. Not only is it Valentines day, it's President's day weekend!

My boyfriend and I are going this Saturday instead. Too crowded for us with a double whammy like that.

Have fun going though! I bet it'll be romantic just with all the Valentines day people there.

Comment

Minnie gives everyone hugs and kisses upon entering the Park!

j/k...

We've enjoyed the Park on Valentines Day in the past but not on President's w/e. Nothing hugely different.

We will be enjoying it this time though.

See you there!

Comment

I doubt that there is anything different in the park. Only the merchandise changes, to my knowledge.

Comment

Mickie and Minnie's houses are closed to they can have some "alone time" together

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSaint View Post
              Mickie and Minnie's houses are closed to they can have some "alone time" together
              Disneypervs... even worse than disneyfreaks... or even Micechatters!
              WELCOME ABOARD
              THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X