This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland Resort Fudge

What has happened to the great fresh fudge available at the Disneyland Resort candy shops?

On Thursday after Its a small world I stopped in Marcelines(sp) to buy some fudge and there was none on display. I asked the Cast memebers and they said it has been gone for a while and do not know when they will have it again. They said they are reworking the recipe to remove trans-fats. The prepackaged fudge is still available

I wonder if it will ever taste so good again and how much they will raise the price.

Re: Disneyland Resort Fudge

Decline by Degrees.

Comment

The pre-packaged fudge is not the same as the fresh made fudge. This is one of my husband's favorite treats. It had been a tradition for him to get a piece as we leave Disneyland each time.

It seems that the fudge has been replaced by the Celebration cupcakes. Has anyone tried those? I am afraid to try one after experiencing the ones they handed out on the 50th.

I hope they bring back the fudge very soon.
      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Thank you for posting this, I've been meaning to mention this myself. All that yummy fudge (in the multiple flavors) is gone! I want my Tiger Butter and can't imagine Fall without Pumpkin Fudge!!!

I hope they bring it back soon. The cupcakes that seem to have replaced the fudge are ok, but on the same quality level as your local supermarket.
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

No fudge!!! What is this world coming to. It is creamsicle month and I want my fudge. I guess I better make that call to Eddie and let him know how upset I am.

P.S. and I want my trans fats in the fudge.
          sigpic

Comment

I didn't even realize the fudge was gone. I love that fudge! I hope they bring it back!
            Keith

Comment

The last time I was in the Honey Spot in Critter Country, it looked like they had a lot of fudge. Maybe they don't carry it anymore? That would be the end of the world. That's like getting rid of the gibson girl ice cream. Check in the Honey Spot if not, i'm sorry I made you walk all the way across the park..

Comment

That is the only location I have yet to check.

Candy Palace: No.
                Market House: No.
                Marcelines: No. Well, they did have a Christmas flavor that was leftover, but it was the only flavor available.
                Greetings From California: No.

The last time I checked on Main Street was this past Saturday night. All other locations were checked on MLK weekend.
                Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot View Post
                  That is the only location I have yet to check.

Candy Palace: No.
                  Market House: No.
                  Marcelines: No. Well, they did have a Christmas flavor that was leftover, but it was the only flavor available.
                  Greetings From California: No.

The last time I checked on Main Street was this past Saturday night. All other locations were checked on MLK weekend.
                  It's so unusually strange to hear that. I need to know these things! I am a candy fanatic and I lovee fudge and my parents are coming into the parks when they visit. I've asked for three days off. and if theres no fudge? I'm going to get killed by my parents haha!

Comment

One thing you never do is get between a MiceChatter and food. You could get hurt!

There is so little good food and snacks left in the park. It is really sad that the fudge is gone. Speaking of Gibson Girl (above), does anyone else miss the Fantasia ice cream? That was another classic that just suddenly disappeared one day a few years ago.
                    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Yeah, we were upset to find out that the fudge wasn't being offered.

Grrrrrr....

And we won't touch the pre-packaged stuff.

:rant:

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                        One thing you never do is get between a MiceChatter and food. You could get hurt!

There is so little good food and snacks left in the park. It is really sad that the fudge is gone. Speaking of Gibson Girl (above), does anyone else miss the Fantasia ice cream? That was another classic that just suddenly disappeared one day a few years ago.
                        i miss it everytime i'm at the park
                        PSN: ItsTheRocketeer
                        Nintendo Network: ItsTheRocketeer
                        3DS: 3050-7580-4526

Comment

No fresh fudge?!?! That is so so sad.
                          And just as sad to hear the cupcakes aren't anything special.
                          Good morning, son
                          In twenty years from now
                          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                          And I can tell you 'bout today
                          And how I picked you up and everything changed
                          It was pain
                          Sunny days and rain
                          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

we noticed the lack of fudge the last time we were in town too. needless to say Dustin was VERY disappointed, and i kinda missed our carry on luggage being opened to see what the little bricks of stuff were in there at the airport
                            Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                            -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                            elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                            Originally posted by pratt55
                            Elly is adorkable.

Comment

The cupcakes are nothing special. They are not made by the Candy Makers nor any onsite bakery. They are just normal cupcakes you can get anywhere else for a fraction of the price.

The Candy Maker operation has been massively downsized recently along with the product they offer. No more little squares of fudge. All that's left are the prepackaged Chocolate and Chocolate Nut Fudge served in the 10oz varieties.
                              "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X