This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] The Top Ten things to do for the 55th Anniversary Celebration

1) Bring back "Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln" along with the new confirmed Disney Gallery at it's side.

2) Update Winnie the Pooh with new scenes/effects/everything so that it can be at least a bit popular with Park Guests.

3) Big Thunder Ranch should be transformed into a mainstay attraction so it doesn't have to change every April, September and November.

4) Star Tours renovated into it's long and overdue rumored attraction makeover.

5) Some sort of new rocket attraction should take it's rightful place above the 2 story platform with starcade area being stripped out serving as the queue and rampway to the relocated attraction..

6) New futuristic 3-D film should replace HISTA.

7) Autopia should drop it's cartoonish type overlay and should recieve a new more serious car theme.

8) A "D" to "E" ticket type attraction should take vacancy of Rocket Rod's empty track as a main attraction for the 55th.

9) Main Street Electrical Parade should return.

10) Gadget's Go Coaster and Chip n' Dale treehouse should make way for a brand new attraction, possibly PhilarMagic.

I would be happy with at least half of this happening lol. What do you guys think, what is your top ten?
    Last edited by DL_CRAZE; 02-06-2009, 11:01 PM.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Re: The Top Ten things to do for the 55th Anniversary Celebration

Confused about this one...

"6) New futuristic 3-D film should replace Wall-E"

Where is wall-e?

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
      Confused about this one...

"6) New futuristic 3-D film should replace Wall-E"

Where is wall-e?
      Sorry, got caught up with what I would be excited to see, lol, i mean should replace HISTA.
      "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Comment

I can't think of 10 at the moment but my top 3 are (in no particular order):

1) Lincoln

2) MAIN STREET Electrical Parade

3) PeopleMover
        ap·pur·te·nant – adjective: appertaining or belonging; pertaining.

...to Disneyland.

Comment

Mmm.... Top 5 would completely be about Tomorrowland.

The rest... random stuff. As many problems we have with specific rides, I'd like to tackle the important things first and foremost.

(so yah, I'm okay with leaving Pooh as is for the time being)

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

A solid rehab of indy would be nice too!

Comment

For me, since I'm a HUGE fan of musical stage shows. I would love for Disney to bring back an all new, elaborate show to commemorate the big 55!

Shows like One Man's Dream & Animazement, or even some of those classic ones like, Show Biz Is & Disneyland Is Your Land, are proof that Disney used to do it right.

It's very sad to see the current Fantasyland Theatre not being used to it's fullest scale. My goodness, they even had a really cute stage show on the Tomorrowland Terrace during the day when Disneyland was celebrating their 40th Anniversary...it was called, Magic Kingdom Kabaret. So even something like that would make me really happy. Just something to capture the anniversary spirit of the 55th!

Come on, Disney, let's make 2010 all about quality entertainment!!
              Love Is An Open Door
              :love:

http://facebook.com/PatrickDisneyGuy

Comment

For me:
                Peoplemover
                Spinny rocket ride
                A rehab to fix all of the details on Indy
                Take out rocks from Tomorrowland

Comment

1. Give Pooh some of his own medicine, and evict him from the Country Bear Playhouse, Bring back its rightful inhabitants!

2. Bring the Disney Gallery back to the 2nd floor of New Orleans Square!

3. Bring Dinners shows back to Tahitian Terrace/Aladdin's Oasis

4. Bring back the Dance Hall gals back to The Golden Horseshoe

5. Bring back a show to the Fantasyland Theater

6. Bulldoze the Astro Orbitor, build a new Rocket jets in the old location up high in the sky!

7. Bring back the peoplemover and the Skyway!

8. Bring a new AA Show in the Carousel of Progress/America Sings Building

9. Update Star Tours

10. Bring back the Orange Dreamsicle Fudge!
                  Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                  An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                  Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                  Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

For me for 55. Bring out more characters. Like Rabbit,Piglet,Jose,PANCHITO, some of the rare characters when Disneyland open in 1955.

A new Parade of Dreams kind of Parade.

Contry Bears bring them back.

Have the characters come out at night time for meet and greets like they use to do back in 2002,2003.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X