Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who can help me get 6-day parkhoppers?

We're traveling to Disneyland in November, and we want to go for 6 days.

The Disneyland website has 5-day hoppers at the reasonable price of $169, but doesn't have 6-day hoppers listed. I called the tickets line and was told I should look at getting annual passes, but at $229 apiece that's an extra 60 bucks for just one day!

Does anybody know how I could get 6-day hoppers (for 3 adults and one 3-yr old) at a fair price (like under $200)?

All help will be GREATLY appreciated!!!! :bow:

Thanks!

Ben

Re: Who can help me get 6-day parkhoppers?

But remember that AP's give you discounts on food and merchandise, so it may be worth the $60. I believe (if you are staying at a DLR hotel) you get a discount on room their too. Could someone verify this? Well, just a thought.
    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ND Disney Daddy
      We're traveling to Disneyland in November, and we want to go for 6 days.

The Disneyland website has 5-day hoppers at the reasonable price of $169, but doesn't have 6-day hoppers listed. I called the tickets line and was told I should look at getting annual passes, but at $229 apiece that's an extra 60 bucks for just one day!

Does anybody know how I could get 6-day hoppers (for 3 adults and one 3-yr old) at a fair price (like under $200)?

All help will be GREATLY appreciated!!!! :bow:

Thanks!

Ben
      Call 714-520-5060, tell them you want to order 6 day "passport plus" only package. I believe they are $185 or so. I ordered 8 day ones for $189 each.
      If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Here is a link that offers 6 day and longer ParkHoppers....

http://www.getawaytoday.com/

Six day for adults are $179, $149 for kids 3 thru 9, plus a shipping/handling fee.
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by ND Disney Daddy
          We're traveling to Disneyland in November, and we want to go for 6 days....
          Can you foresee you and your family returning within 365 days of your first day's visit? If so, maybe the AP is right for you.

Comment

You guys are AWESOME!!! Thanks!!!

Comment

Just buy the seven day parkhopper. i think it's listed on the disney website.
              Member of the Disney Class of 2005
              Disneyland CM for 4 years.
              May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X