This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Monorail Orange

Are there any good pictures of monorail orange out there on the web anywhere? I have seen the ones of it covered on the truck but what about a good shot of the body without the covers?

Re: Monorail Orange

Provided by another MiceChatter in another thread:
    Orange

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Thanks for the link. That was great.

Comment

You're welcome. I haven't seen any pictures that are better of Orange yet. I can't wait to see Orange in operation.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X