Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If U Were Asked Which Job At Disneyland You Could Do For 1 Day, What Would It Be?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] If U Were Asked Which Job At Disneyland You Could Do For 1 Day, What Would It Be?

Out of all the jobs, let's imagine every ride and attraction is currently open, and again we can think way back to the past years of Disneyland, those jobs are included as well in this fun question...

But which job would you like to do for one day at Disneyland.

I will go first and my job I'd love to do at Disneyland would be to be Cruella's handler or Cinderella's Evil Stepsister's handlers as they are all just beyond brillant when it comes to entertaining guests.

I'd love to help people take their photo and video memories. See how each guest reacts to meeting these Characters and what kind of wicked things come out of their dangerous mouths!

Your turn.

Re: If U Were Asked Which Job At Disneyland You Could Do For 1 Day, What Would It Be?

This is a tough one.
    I'd either want to work tower of terror, just to see if I could keep a straight face,
    or if there was a job, where I could go to the front of every line, and see EVERYTHING backstage, I'd do that. hahaha.

Comment

Re: If U Were Asked Which Job At Disneyland You Could Do For 1 Day, What Would It Be?

As an Ex-CM I would want to work the Opera House again... I really miss it there... met some interesting people and my co-workers were awesome. TRACY AND CHRISTY I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!
      Known in most other circles as "HauntedOne999"

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!"

Disneyland CM Dec. 2005 - May 2007

Comment

DCA Demolition

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
          DCA Demolition
          K_peeks DCA Demolition assistant. :thumbup:
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Jungle Skip

or

Railroad Conductor
            "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere"

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
              I wish lol we'd make a pretty awesome DCA destroyer team. I would do it for free XD
              Last edited by k_peek_2000; 02-14-2009, 03:52 PM.

Comment

to don't think there is anything I would like doing there. Maybe the tour guide.

Comment

President.

Comment

I'd love to be a HM CM just for a day, just for the cool outfit. :blush:
                    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Undercover Japanese tourist.

Now, I'll turn that little mouse's dream into a nightmare Fantasmic!

Comment

Jungle Cruise Skipper or Storybook Land Canal Boats Guide.
                        "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Jungle Cruise Skipper!

Comment

Honestly, for one day of working at the Disneyland Resort, I would love to be on the BC of Fan!. I feel it would be amazing, as I already work tech gigs now, so it would be a combination of lighting and Disney. Another job I would like to have is anything backstage. I love figuring out how everything works, and like that authority feeling. Lastly, but not leastly (), I think and awesome job would be a mechanic at the DLR. See reason above...

I always suppose I could be food taster at Zocalo, as a last resort...

--KAN

Comment

Initially, I thought, JUNGLE CRUISE GUIDE! Then I thought JCG monitor, (and encourage them to add their own jokes, within reason.

Then I saw:

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
                              DCA Demolition
                              and:

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post

And decided to join the bulldoze team

BUT THEN:

Originally posted by MrLiver View Post
                              President.

So, I'll think even bigger and say CEO and President of The Walt Disney Disney Company
                              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X