This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Clydas and the kennel

My travel companion (Clydas, a beautiful brindle boxer dog) was wondering if Pluto will ever let him get his own annual pass to the kennel? He's been going there for years and LOVES it.

If anyone needs a review of the kennel or has questions- I'm your girl!
    - J. Darling
    Singer, songwriter, paper pusher, boxer owner, student, and all around Disney fanatic.
    Loving my Disneyland Annual Pass!
    Next trip to WDW: 12/1-12/6/09!
    Next trip to DLR: This week!
    See ya in the parks!

Re: Clydas and the kennel

Don't know about that AP...but when we go, our pooch always is in the kennel... we love it, and he's OKAY with it. It's a great service.

Comment

They should offer an annual pass sort of deal for pets who stay at the kennel whose owners are AP's. That would be cool. Pay one yearly fee and then you just bring in your dog/cat and they say "Welcome back Rover." haha

Facebook me!
      Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

I am thinking we should write a letter!
        - J. Darling
        Singer, songwriter, paper pusher, boxer owner, student, and all around Disney fanatic.
        See ya in the parks!

Comment

aww such a beautiful dog :]

Comment

Originally posted by JDarling View Post
            I am thinking we should write a letter!
            What a beautiful dog!!! I had a brindle boxer too. Her name was pepper, she passed last year at 11 years old. She was the best dog ever!!! Brindle boxers rule!

Comment

aww such a cute dog..
              just do what you think...

Comment

Thanks! Clydas will be four in August. He's a WONDERFUL road trip companion for me! He's been to Disneyland, Carmel, Monterey, San Fransisco, Hearst Castle, Lake Moreno, and several small cities and beaches along the way!
                - J. Darling
                See ya in the parks!

Comment

I'm game for a discount on multiple days too! We have used the kennel before with our Blue Heeler many years ago. Last year, we brought our Red Heeler with us, and did a three day stay. We put him in the kennel. I have a pic of him with us in front of California Adventure entrance! He was pretty excited to ride the shuttle from the parking lot, and we walked him from there over to the kennel and he got alot of looks, cuz there wasn't many dogs coming to the kennel. We had our choice of spots in there too! Nice, Air Conditioned and clean! He was spoiled rotten! We would come and take him out for potty and leg stretches. Can only have ONE person in there though. But we have three certificates for visits! It's like $20 a day... but would be nice to get some sort of discount for this service... but I think they need and deserve the money in there. This was during 4th of July week... park was busy, but there may have been only 3-4 dogs in the kennel. I was grateful they still have the service!

Vickie
                  ~Dead Men Tell No Tales~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X