This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] New Matterhorn Bobsleds?

I've heard a rumor for a little while now, about new bobsleds for the matterhorn. I've seen a blury brief picture, and I can't tell if it's real or what!
    Just wondering if anyones heard this rumor to, and could clarify if it's true or not.
    I think it would be good to get new ones, so we don't have to sit on eachothers laps!

That's the picture. But, I still have no clue if that's even for the matterhorn!

Re: New Matterhorn Bobsleds?

From Screamscape.

Comment

I think in the last Matterhorn rumor thread, someone one said that they weren't getting new bobsleds but the seatbelts were going to be replaced with something similar to Indy and and Star Tours (locking ones that can't unlatched until your ride is over).

Comment

The latest rumor that I've heard is that they want to make double-wide bobsleds (a la Space Mountain). to increase capacity and have seat belts/restraints.

Seems like a good idea, though they'll need to extend the envelope around the track.

Comment

^That takes away from the bobsled feel. I hope they go with the new trains that are shown in the pictures above.

Comment

I haven't heard about this in a while. Hoping for more info soon, like everyone else.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
            HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
            ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
            FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

I hope they make it so its so awkward to sit with another person

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X