Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Hello and where is the DOLE WHIP?

Been reading Mice Age for a year and this is my first post. Over the next year I will be at the Park at least 5 or 6 times and will be posting as I go along. Just Back from 5 days with a brand new Premium pass, wonderful trip But in 5 days The DOLE WHIP stand never was open once. I like the Tiki Room, but to paraphrase Jimmy Buffet "I WANT MY DOLE WHIP" so does anyone know or care? And it was open last year at the same time.

Thats my first post photos of my trip I took and stories yet to come in MY year of Doing Disney.

Thanks

Re: Hello and where is the DOLE WHIP?

Hmm.. that's really odd. I've never been to the resort when the Tiki Juice Bar wasn't open.

Comment

Welcome to Micechat!

You have to have a Dole Whip, my favorite snack! It is in front of the Tiki Room. It was closed for awhile in the past when they were rebuilding it, but it has been open for a long time now and I get a Dole Whip everytime I am at the park. Haven't seen it closed since the rebuild.
      Keith

Comment

it was open all weekend if that helps...it was oddly closed for the latter part of monday, but i think it was because of the weather

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
        For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

I never actually get the dole whip, but the pineapple juice is sooo good

Comment

The Dole Whip is in the hearts and minds of those who love it, and it will come when you need it most.

But seriously...that is random, it not being open over that length of time....I have never seen it consecutively closed for that length, myself.
            when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Meh. It's "offseason," and it was raining and cold.

They need to make a hot pineapple drink.

Search the web long enough and you can find the recipe and make one cheap.

Comment

I like the fresh pineapple spear.

HOWEVER-
                In the words of Wendell Phillips (1811 - 1884)
                "What is defeat? Nothing but education; nothing but the first step to something better."

i.e., Eat a churro. Better than anything a pineapple ever did.
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
                -Roald Dahl
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OCBear View Post
                  Welcome to Micechat!

You have to have a Dole Whip, my favorite snack! It is in front of the Tiki Room. It was closed for awhile in the past when they were rebuilding it, but it has been open for a long time now and I get a Dole Whip everytime I am at the park. Haven't seen it closed since the rebuild.
                  open later than it use to be
                  Quote by Al:
                  To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                  -Al Lutz

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X