Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Ariel in Parade of Dreams Evac Video??

Does anyone remember when Ariel had to evacuate from her float one night in Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams?!? Well, I've heard that there's video of this but I have not been able to find it. If anyone knows where I can find this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know!! THANKS!!

Re: Ariel in Parade of Dreams Evac Video??

Why the urgency to find Ariel having to bail out?

Comment

HAHA, it's not an urgency. My friend and I were just talking about it and how we never found the video for it. We were there that day, but just wanted to see a video of it. heh.

Comment

HAHA I was training on Guest Interaction that night ... it was pretty darn fantastic to see her in bloomers. :-D

Comment

omg she had to get out of her fin?!? what did the audience do?!
          *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

I, too, would LOOOVE to see this video hahahah
            *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

I dunno, I feel like that's the kinda thing where if you had any respect for the performers, you wouldn't share a video like that even if you did have it. Ariel and the float driver were at risk of being hurt or inhaling smoke. That's not the kinda thing you go showing around for entertainment.

But I don't want to go among MAD people!

Comment

Ya, Her float cought on fire ( my brother told me, he worked in character dep.) and they had to evac by matterhorn, and she had to get out of her fin. That same week Gipedo broke in half.

Comment

whaaat? when did this happen? that's crazy!
                  I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known. -Walt Disney

Check out my Clothing Line!

Comment

Ya that's probably the kind of thing that the performer was embarrassed enough about without it becoming an internet video, because it wouldn't just stay on micechat even Ariel getting evac'ed would spread to all the non-disney sites.

Comment

Her float caught on fire? Wow, it is time to replace those floats!
                      Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala
                      ‚Äč

Comment

Originally posted by cakvalasc View Post
                        Ya, not really bad though, It might have been like a speaker or something, it was repaired and put back out the next day I believe.

Also anyone hear about when Sorin's Speakers caught fire when DCA first open? My brother was on it when it happened! haha

Comment

I have hear this story with Ariel. I bet alot of little kids got scare to see her float on fire and how they had to remove her from her fins. In a way I would like to see this viedo and then again I do not want to see it. I bet there was a viedo and if I know Disney they had it taken down. I have seen pictures of a Jack Sparrow and Ariel kissing before. And to me that really shouldn't been posted on the net.
                          To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

Originally posted by cakvalasc View Post
                            Doesn't matter anymore since that parade is done forever now.

Comment

Must be traumatizing to the children seeing Ariel change from mermaid to a walking human being in a flash. And to me, WHOA!

Its okay for me if i don't see videos of that.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X