Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying tickets online (Question)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Buying tickets online (Question)

    Do they mail them to me or can I pick them up at the ticket booth?

    :captain:


  • #2
    Re: Buying tickets online (Question)

    i'm not sure about picking them up, but i know when we did that before we got APs they mailed them to us. rather quickly as well
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-


    Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Originally posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.







    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Buying tickets online (Question)

      Originally posted by bbks18 View Post
      Do they mail them to me or can I pick them up at the ticket booth?

      :captain:
      If you order tickets online, there are 3 options for delivery: We can mail them to you, you can pick them up at will call, or you can have them sent to your email as E-tickets.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Buying tickets online (Question)

        e-ticket is the way to go. they print you a pass right at the turnstile. it's nice

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Buying tickets online (Question)

          Originally posted by flynnibus View Post
          e-ticket is the way to go. they print you a pass right at the turnstile. it's nice
          If you get your e-ticket, make sure you DO NOT get in line at the ticket booths/will call. Go straight to the main entrance, as flynnibus says. I can't tell you how many times I've seen hapless visitors, e-tickets in hand, waiting in long lines there when they should have skipped that part.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Buying tickets online (Question)

            ^^^^^^^

            Tourists!!!

            :lmao:

            :evil:





            j/k

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Buying tickets online (Question)

              So they sent it to my email, I print it and take it to the entrance? Sounds good to me

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Buying tickets online (Question)

                Originally posted by bbks18 View Post
                So they sent it to my email, I print it and take it to the entrance? Sounds good to me

                Yep, that's exactly what you should do.. quick, simple and easy. No lines at the main entrance ticket booths. Wish more people understood how easy that is..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Buying tickets online (Question)

                  Originally posted by pattimelt View Post
                  Yep, that's exactly what you should do.. quick, simple and easy. No lines at the main entrance ticket booths. Wish more people understood how easy that is..
                  I agree. I've got an annual pass but I've done the online ticket thing for a couple of special events and its fantastic! Print it out on my printer, take it with me, go straight to the gate. With so many people having computers and internet, I don't know why more people don't use it!




                  Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


                  Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Buying tickets online (Question)

                    Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                    I agree. I've got an annual pass but I've done the online ticket thing for a couple of special events and its fantastic! Print it out on my printer, take it with me, go straight to the gate. With so many people having computers and internet, I don't know why more people don't use it!
                    Before I had my annual pass, online tickets were the only way to go. I was so annoyed when I went to get my ap and free birthday tickets because it had been SOOOOO long since I had had to deal with the ticket booth lines.

                    Definitely go e-ticket!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Buying tickets online (Question)

                      plus.. Disney's online price can beat prices you find from 'discount' places. Buy online, and if they still have the Disney Visa offer.. its a real bargin

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Buying tickets online (Question)

                        I had them send me the actual ticket in the mail. It came rather quickly. A few days.
                        BarbaraAnn

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Buying tickets online (Question)

                          Another bonus with the e-ticket is that if (god forbid!) you lost it, you could have them look it up for you at the ticket booth and replace it.

                          We haven't had to do that, but it gives me a happy feeling that just in case...
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
                          -Roald Dahl
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          Ad Widget

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X