This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Going Alone Wednesday night

Anybody want to go. I am flying in from Denver on business and happen to be staying in the resort area. I have my annual pass in hand and don;t want to be the creepy single guy there.

Re: Going Alone Wednesday night

Im going to be a the parks on wednesday but early like at 10 am.

Comment

We'll be there Wednesday from about 3 until closing. It's my son's birthday and we have a 5:30 dinner reservation at Blue Bayou.

ETA You're not a creepy single guy...are you?
      Crazy Works For Me!

Comment

towens,

what time are you going to enter the parks?

Comment

I won't be able to be there, but there's nothing inherently creepy about being there alone. Many of us have done it, and it can be quite fun, I assure you. Just don't do anything creepy, and you won't seem creepy!

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
            I won't be able to be there, but there's nothing inherently creepy about being there alone. Many of us have done it, and it can be quite fun, I assure you. Just don't do anything creepy, and you won't seem creepy!
            In other words don't pull a Coheteboy and hit on female cast members. lol
            Being at the park alone can be pretty fun. It's definitely a new way to experience it.
            By the way, good to see you Data it's been awhile.

Facebook me!
            Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

i can go with u weds night

Comment

Originally posted by towens View Post
                I have my annual pass in hand and don;t want to be the creepy single guy there.

Been there, done that!

I used to have regularly scheduled meetings near the Park and would often spend a few hours afterwards enjoying the Park to its fullest!

Sometimes, hanging out at the Park w/o the family can be a good thing!

No need to feel creepy unless you are doing creepy things! )

Have fun and enjoy the Park!

Comment

I don;t think I am a creepy guy, I just usually go with the family. The few times I have been there by myself it seems funny.

Comment

I land about 4 and at SNA then need to grab a car and drive over

Comment

oh no look out i will be there by myself staring the 5th for 5 days i guess im the creepy guy. does me coming from oregon make me more creepy. i wounder if towens is a little insuqure about being my your self or you just joking

Comment

Originally posted by towens View Post
                        Anybody want to go. I am flying in from Denver on business and happen to be staying in the resort area. I have my annual pass in hand and don;t want to be the creepy single guy there.
                        Why not? I'm the creepy, older, married with children guy on a normal basis. It's nice to go by myself, and no one seems to notice.....or do they?

Comment

Originally posted by OREGONLVSDLAND View Post
                          oh no look out i will be there by myself staring the 5th for 5 days i guess im the creepy guy. does me coming from oregon make me more creepy. i wounder if towens is a little insuqure about being my your self or you just joking
                          I'm sorry, Yes, being from Oregon does make you more creepy inherently. All my in-laws live in the state, and they're pretty insane.
                          Seriously, have fun!! Wish I could go, and I only live 20min away!

Comment

my kids are all grown i just love the place im the one thats going to celebrate being done with paying 16 and half years child support.party even if its by my self some years i had a hard time paying and keeping my house hold stuff in check. If im not to shy im going to to the meet sunday. im not creppy just waiting for my dream girl. IT will happen when the time is right.

Comment

So I might be a little insecure, plus i am used to having someone tell me where to go next. How ever will i find anything do it with out my little ones telling me

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X