Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember... Dreams Come True having it's final show this spring?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Remember... Dreams Come True having it's final show this spring?

In today's update, Al said that Remember will be having it's final show this spring with a scaled back new fireworks show premiering this summer. What does everyone think of this? How will the day guests and AP's react to a new fireworks show? Can it possibly be as good as Remember even when scaled down?

Re: Remember... Dreams Come True having it's final show this spring?

Sad, sad, sad.

I can't imagine a scaled-back show will be as good - that show is phenomenal.

But I understand that it causes a lot of inconvenience, and besides that they can't keep the same fireworks show forever and ever.

I'm just glad I got the chance to see it a few times. (My kids liked watching me cry.)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
    -Roald Dahl
    sigpic

Comment

I think they're going to keep the same show, but with less pyros, thats what it seems like to me from what I read

Comment

I will be very sad to see Remember go. Easily one of the highest-quality things Disney has done with its Anaheim theme parks in the last decade.

Comment

I'm absolutely devastated. Does this mean that even the 55th fireworks won't be as good? Is Tink even going to be able to fly anymore with the Matterhorn walkway being open? I am so frustrated almost to the point of tears.
          *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

It's a great show, but I understand why they're scaling back. Plus, as great as the show is, it's been 5 years now. That's a long time for the same fireworks show. The only concern now is how scaled back is it, and will it still deliver the "wow" factor that Remember did.

Comment

Originally posted by LLCMC View Post
              It's a great show, but I understand why they're scaling back. Plus, as great as the show is, it's been 5 years now. That's a long time for the same fireworks show. The only concern now is how scaled back is it, and will it still deliver the "wow" factor that Remember did.
              I, too, understand why they're doing what they're doing, and I also know it's just about time for a new show. I'm just worried it's not going to have the same effect on me.
              *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

It will not bug me at all. Yeah the Fireworks is one of the best but for some reason I'm not that big in fireworks. So I will not miss it that much.

Comment

Originally posted by startours1 View Post
                  I think they're going to keep the same show, but with less pyros, thats what it seems like to me from what I read
                  I hope you're right.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
                  -Roald Dahl
                  sigpic

Comment

It sucks to see it go, but Remember makes the park a complete and total nightmare. Do people forget the problems with guest flow control that got so bad a couple summers ago that people were calling 911 from inside the crowd and screaming at the operator that they were trapped in Disneyland?

Comment

Believe... There's Magic in the Stars was a fantastic and beautiful show, and had a lot less of an impact than the current show. I am absolutely confident they can come up with something at the same caliber. Don't worry.

Comment

Honestly, how much is REALLY going to be missed with just the castle/fantasyland stuff not going off??? It just means you don't have to stake out a place in front of the castle anymore.

Comment

I hope the scale down version is as good as RDCT even if it is less but they shouldn't take out the quality of the show either.
                          "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

It's a damn shame they're scaling it back. Remember is one of the greatest things that DL has and creates a quintessential Disney experience that guests remember for a long time after. I know this from experience with bringing people to the park who had never seen Remember before. They were simply stunned afterwards. Yes, Remember gummied up the park in some aspects but it was well worth it for its intrinsic awesomeness. This is very, very sad news.

Comment

Just as long as Tink flies like she does, I'll be happy. Though I hate to see Julie Andrews go
                              *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X