Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alice & Hatter music video I made on youtube!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Alice & Hatter music video I made on youtube!

Check it out? YouTube - Alice & Hatter- Something Special
    Comment if you'd like. I hope you like it. And I know it's not perfessional, but it's my first video so yeah. Enjoy!

Re: Alice & Hatter music video I made on youtube!

Great vid...I love how those two interact with one another..always puts a smile on my face when i see them.:thumbup:
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

Originally posted by cositaluvsmickey View Post
      Great vid...I love how those two interact with one another..always puts a smile on my face when i see them.:thumbup:
      Thanks so much.
      Same here! =]

Comment

Aweseome job! I hope you had a wonderful time putting that video together. Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by Donald1980 View Post
          Aweseome job! I hope you had a wonderful time putting that video together. Great job!
          I really did I always wanted to make one, so I just randomly decided too.
          Thank you very much!

Comment

Alright, I love Hatter/Alice. I really do. I always get excited when someone makes one.

But I have a few things I want to say about it.

Timing and pictures are your friend. What you made was pretty much pictures to music. It could be so much more. It is possible to do an amazing video with just pictures.

This one is a good example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=o0fWYZsU28Y

Have fun with what you make! Go crazy! The thing about slideshows is it is much easier to lose a person's attention with a slideshow than a video with video clips. You have to make a slideshow great to keep a person's attention. Match the beat with pictures.

Also focus on the lyrics. There are so many pictures for those two. Deviantart and Flickr are overflowing with them. Match the pictures to the lyrics. "It takes time, but I'll never let go" Brianna has that drawing of Hatter clinging to her leg begging as she walks away, you could use that. You have to look at the lyrics and really think about them.

I know it's your first video, I was like that with my first video. Slideshows are hard, I know it. Just work with them, and own the song.

Kay sorry, I go into "Video Editor Critique" mode sometimes, I couldn't resist it that time. Cute video, nice song.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Very nice.

Micenation

Comment

great job!! very nice... i love it!!
                thanE

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer20k View Post
                  Alright, I love Hatter/Alice. I really do. I always get excited when someone makes one.

But I have a few things I want to say about it.

Timing and pictures are your friend. What you made was pretty much pictures to music. It could be so much more. It is possible to do an amazing video with just pictures.

This one is a good example

YouTube - Crazy For His Alice

Have fun with what you make! Go crazy! The thing about slideshows is it is much easier to lose a person's attention with a slideshow than a video with video clips. You have to make a slideshow great to keep a person's attention. Match the beat with pictures.

Also focus on the lyrics. There are so many pictures for those two. Deviantart and Flickr are overflowing with them. Match the pictures to the lyrics. "It takes time, but I'll never let go" Brianna has that drawing of Hatter clinging to her leg begging as she walks away, you could use that. You have to look at the lyrics and really think about them.

I know it's your first video, I was like that with my first video. Slideshows are hard, I know it. Just work with them, and own the song.

Kay sorry, I go into "Video Editor Critique" mode sometimes, I couldn't resist it that time. Cute video, nice song.
                  Yes I understand haha. I only have windows movie maker so it doesn't have that many cool affects. xD I want to get a Mac and work with that movie maker!

and thanks to everyone else who liked it!

Comment

Originally posted by AliceinWonderland. View Post
                    Yes I understand haha. I only have windows movie maker so it doesn't have that many cool affects. xD I want to get a Mac and work with that movie maker!

and thanks to everyone else who liked it!
                    It is totally possible to do amazing things with WMM. I worked with it for a bit over a year and kept finding things to do with it. Once you get used to it it is much easier

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X