Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance of Disneyland getting Journey to the Center of the Earth?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any chance of Disneyland getting Journey to the Center of the Earth?

The ride sounds like fun and would have alot of potential.

Re: Any chance of Disneyland getting Journey to the Center of the Earth?

I wanna see some pics first before answering!

Comment

Have you seen the size of Mt. Prometheus where the ride resides?

It's huge! MASSIVE!!

I don't see any spot in DL where this could go. Not enough room. Not even the "Festival of Fools" area is large enough if given a "Frontierland" theme.

Perhaps someday in a location in DCA or a third park.

Comment

WHOA!!!!!!!! I SAW PICS!!!!!!!!! Its GINOURMOUS!!!!! i dont think that'll ever come here! They might replace DCA with this ride! That would be cool!!!!!

Comment

It's possible, just as it's possible for Cedar Point to add to the height of Top Thrill Dragster to make it the tallest coaster again.

Is it going to happen? Probably not. If they wanted to really badly, could they? Yep.
          ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

Comment

Mount Prometheus from a distance to gain perspective of it's massive size, and get an idea of the amount of space Journey To The Center of the Earth consumes

Comment

I SOOOOOOOOOOOO WANNA RIDE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw the article(and video) on Laughing place!!! its sooooooooo coool!! i wish they brought it here! but didn't the oriental company make this ride?!?!??!

Comment

This one is even better to get a full scope of this mountain and the show building that resides within:

Comment

Wow... that's a $300,000,000 shot.

Comment

Wow! I know Walt was a fan of Jules Vern...but I wonder if he would have given the green light for that?

Comment

Originally posted by C-HOX
                      Wow! I know Walt was a fan of Jules Vern...but I wonder if he would have given the green light for that?
                      Well ... if the Oriental Land Co. can green light this for their park "DisneySea" ... why not Walt for the U.S. parks .. if he were alive.

The answer is an obvious - Yes.

Quite a contrast to DCA.

Here .. two parks .. which opened in the same year.

Here we have Disney's Cheapo Adventure ......
                      yet the Oriental Land Co. had no problem dishing out the cash for what is a very successful park.

I hope those idiots in Burbank are eating crow!

Comment

Hey, dont be dissing my hometown, its not our fault, its Esiner and his clone executives to blame!!!!!!!!!!! Im 100% sure any Imagineers have thought of making one here, maybe even better!!!!!! they're just greddy bastards over here!!!!!!!!

Comment

And they even got 20k Under the Sea! From what I understand they Subs arn't under water the whole ride. They better be for the Nemo ride.

Comment

What park is this ride at?It looks pretty awesome
                            :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

Disney Sea

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X