Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Annual Pass Payment Plan Question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Annual Pass Payment Plan Question

Okay so my husband and I purchased the socal select annual passes back in October (before they were advertising the monthly payment option) and I was wondering if they would let me make payments on upgrading my pass? I am going tomorrow and I figured it would be a lot better than paying for another blockout ticket. One of my friends was able to apply the cost of a one day ticket she bought earlier in the year towards the ap monthly payments so I am hoping they will let me upgrade this way...what do you guys think? Has anyone else tried this?

Re: Annual Pass Payment Plan Question

Yes. Our neighbor upgraded her AP.

(that is what Disney is HOPING for! More AP revenue)

Comment

woohoo! thank you

Comment

Eh, I would double check that. Last I heard, upgrades had to be paid in full, and could not be pro-rated or put on payment plans.

Comment

I'll check with our neighbor. She told me this about two weeks ago.

Comment

yeah a couple weeks back i asked one of the Disney reps on the phone about this, cuz i was thinking of upgrading to a Deluxe, but she said that i would have to pay the rest in full to do this. she said it was due to the fact that i signed a contract so they can't really change my payment plan.
            "Yep, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Life moves pretty fast and if you don't stop to take a look around once in a while you could miss it."

Lucas

Comment

If a pass is purchased by either paying in full or on a contract and you wish to upgrade or add parking at a later date, you must pay for those transactions in full. Upgrades and parking passes by themselves can not be put on a contract.

Comment

just checking back in with you all..you do have to pay in full to upgrade, bummer! They did let me use a blockout ticket I purchased a few weeks ago toward my upgrade though. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X