This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Frontierland Portion Cut from "Remember Dreams Come True"

From the Fireworks tonight, it looks as if the Frontierland section of the fireworks has been cut. It jumps straight to Fantasyland section.

No more Big Country, shooting gallery, or Big Thunder.
    Last edited by Monorail Man; 03-08-2009, 10:02 PM.
    -Monorail Man

re: Frontierland Portion Cut from "Remember Dreams Come True"

Already they are making cuts? my goodness.

Even after cancelling many of those other shows planned in February due to weather.

Comment

re: Frontierland Portion Cut from "Remember Dreams Come True"

I'm watching on the MatterCam Tomorrow Tonight.

That was one of my favorites, how disappointing. Maybe we will still see the rest then for the summer!
      Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
      "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
      -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
      -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Re: Frontierland Portion Cut from "Remember Dreams Come True"

This seems like such a random decision @_@. What did they think nobody would notice? LOL!!

Comment

well that blows.

Comment

That is a weird section to cut out, it seems to be the least intense fireworks wise, hopefully it is temporary or a glitch. I just check the disneyland.com calendar and so far the last performance that is scheduled is for April 18th, not sure if that is the last day just where the calendar stopped for all entertainment.

Comment

It cuts the castle pyro and the show clear from Shenandoah to Laughin' Place.

From 11:14 to 12:02 according to what I've got here. Not sure about any other cuts or changes.
              Last edited by PeoplemoverMatt; 03-08-2009, 10:49 PM.

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

Comment

From what I hear it was the shooting exposition pyro that goes off the castle that was mainly the reason for that cut of the Frontierland section...

Comment

It flows quite well, actually. I was surprised.

Comment

So is this the cut that Al was talking about? I thought it wouldn't go in effect until later? Or were they just testing it out?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by imagineerthat View Post
                      That is a weird section to cut out, it seems to be the least intense fireworks wise, hopefully it is temporary or a glitch.
                      Small cuts here and there make a huge diff in savings when it builds up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
                        well that blows.
                        Second that.....

Would prefer if they retired the show rather than bastardize it like this.

Comment

We also noticed that the pyro was significantly scaled back on Main St. during several sections of the show. Kind of disappointing that for the next month we will be jipped of a the full RDCT effect during it's final run.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf View Post
                            Second that.....

Would prefer if they retired the show rather than bastardize it like this.
                            and I bet you know one could have told the difference besides people who have seen it before.

Comment

Ugh... how disappointing. Did anyone go to City Hall to comment or complain? Looks like they're literally going to let this show decline by degrees.... and did removing this one minute section open up any new crowd walkways or rides? I don't think so...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X