This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Disneyland Ride Thru Soundtracks and Misc Park Sounds

I am trying to make a CD for my girls that would cronicle a day in Disneyland.

It would start with "Your Attention please...." (although if I could get the sound effect that the ticket machine makes when you enter that would rock)

So I am looking for a website or album that features:

1. Any of the Instrumentals played in the Plaza area prior to entering the park.
    2. Any park announcements. That could include parade announcements or "Fantasmic Will Begin Will 5 Minutes". Line Up Cue announcements or anything really.
    3. Ride Throughs. I have most soundtracks of POTC or HM but I would love to try and collect as many as I can. Especially Fantasyland dark rides.

I plan to make the Cd make it feel like you've entered, gone to Main street and then to each land.

Lets not forget anything from California Adventure. Other than Soaring Over California and The Electrical Parade (Yes, I suppose this needs to be catorgized here now)... I don't think I have any sounds except I have collected all the songs from the Sunshine Plaza area. (I love listening to them in the car)

So I am not looking for copywrite infringement here. Don't worry moderators. I am just asking if anyone knows

1. Album Titles that I can buy
    2. Web sites that offer snippets of sounds or sound effects.

Once I have collected this all, I'll post a track listing and sources so that you can make one too!
    sigpicDisney Road

Re: Disneyland Ride Thru Soundtracks and Misc Park Sounds

On the CD box set "A Musical History of Disneyland," you can find the ride-throughs of some of the Fantasyland dark rides (Alice, Peter Pan, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, and Pinocchio... no Snow White, though), The Enchanted Tiki Room, Splash Mountain, Winnie-the-Pooh, Star Tours, Roger Rabbit, Buzz Lightyear, and "Once Upon a Dream" as heard on King Arthur's Carrousel.
    Last edited by trippyhop; 03-09-2009, 05:14 AM.
    "'dognapping.' can you imagine such a thing? 'fifteen puppies stolen.' they are darling little things. anita and her... her bashful beethoven! PIPE AND ALL! oh, roger, you are a FOOL!"

Comment

A reminder from our FAQ's:

What kind of materials can I post?
      There will be times when you want to share something you found on the Internet with your fellow MiceChatters. Sharing is indeed caring. But, please be careful - there may be hurdles for you to jump. When you post information, an image, video or audio file from another source, make sure you are not posting content that is copyrighted. Such materials being shared and distributed without the consent of the person who owns the copyrights to the item in question is not allowed. This includes pictures from other websites. If you wish to discuss a picture, post a link to the site's page that the picture is on, and not the picture itself. Always make sure that you credit the original source of information which is not your own. Finally, check the terms of the site you found the information on - they will usually explain what can and can't be shared and how it should be cited.

MiceChat reserves the right to delete content (or credit it for you), that we feel violates general copyright principles. Members are reminded to use the "Report Post" button to alert us to possible copy right infringement.

Please remember that links to sites where files can be downloaded will be removed per our site policy. MiceChat for obvious legal reasons does not condone or allow the posting of sites that have the potential for illegal downloading or copyright infringement. Threads that talk about audio tracks can be closed at any time at the desecration of the moderating team. Links or references to other sites that also have forums may also be removed per policy.

Thanks.

**And I know you're not looking for illegal material, but any websites that have downloadable clips, are more often than not in violation and will be removed.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Here's another vote for the Musical History of Disneyland. I'd really recommend you start with this since it's basically what you're looking to build, though it doesn't have a lot in the way of announcements. Here's a purchasing link to Amazon where you can also see a track listing in the reviews:

Amazon.com: A Musical History of Disneyland: Disney: Music

The official park CDs are also good--you can find current ones at the park and older ones at places like ebay. I'm not of everything else out there. You could always try a google search and see what comes up.

Good luck--sounds like fun!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X