Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Birthday Fun Card Question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Birthday Fun Card Question

Does anyone know if I can use the Birthday Fun Card at www.disneyshopping.com?

Thanks,

Re: Birthday Fun Card Question

Originally posted by airdlr View Post
    Does anyone know if I can use the Birthday Fun Card at www.disneyshopping.com?

Thanks,

You can use the Birthday Fun Pass for merchandise in Disney-owned stores including their DisneyShopping.com You can click the link below for Disney's policy on how and where the Birthday Fun Card can be used:

Birthday Fun Card

Comment

Re: Birthday Fun Card Question

I strongly doubt it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X