This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Easter at Disneyland

I'm taking my 15 year old nephew to Disneyland Easter weekend and I'm wondering if there is anything special to do on Easter Sunday. I saw OldSchoolMickey's post about the Easter Sunday buffet at the DLH being cancelled. Are there any other events going on for Easter?

Re: Easter at Disneyland

I've been to WDW twice on Easter and there wasn't really anything special. Though DL might have something, but i dont know.

Comment

Yeah, we're sad they cancelled the Easter Day Buffet this year. We'll be there for the Mother's Day one though. They ARE having that one!

We usually go into the Park after our Easter meal but we hardly can tell it is Easter once inside.

Well, except for the Easter Mickey ears! (and the young girls in their Easter Day outfits)

Maybe the other restaurants offer something special for the day?

Call Disney Dining and ask them. They'll know for sure. 714.781.DINE.

They used to have an Easter Egg Hunt on the Hotel grounds. I don't know if that is still the case. Our kids are too old for that.

Have a great Easter!

Comment

Thanks for the phone number, I will call and ask, but it looks like it's going to be an ordinary (extra busy) Sunday at Disneyland.

I can live with that.

Happy Easter to you too!

Comment

Happy Easter! We will be there, too. I'm glad we got to go to the brunch last year...yes it was crowded, but any visit to DL is worth it to me

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X