Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Year of a million dreams

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Year of a million dreams

So last year my girl friend were in DL on a 5 day PH, and our last day we only had about 3 hours in the park. We rode BTMR and after the ride as we exited a cast member was standind at the exit. He told us we won a prize and gace us an extra hour in the park after normal hours. We were on our way home so we didn't get to attend It look just like a Dream fast pass. Anyone know what that extra hour is like???

Re: Year of a million dreams

They corral you at the Big Thunder Ranch until the park clears out, and then give you and the other people (2,000 I think) an extra hour in the park with some but not all attractions open.
    WELCOME ABOARD
    THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

I think I'd rather go home, lol.

Comment

That's awesome. I got a Dream FP before, but I would've preferred an extra hour in the park.

Comment

I got dream FPs on the Big Thunder Trail on the last day of one of my DL trips. I would not have used it anyways- it's a fun memento!
          ~The darkness must go
          Down the river of night's dreaming
          Flow morphia slow
          Let the sun and light come streaming
          Into my life, into my life~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X