This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] First 50 Magical Years

After looking at the Disneyland Project Tracker page, I saw that the shot: "Disneyland The First 50 Magical Years" was closing today. Is anybody else sad that the show is gone, I know I am. I would have liked it better if they made it into a show about Walt Disney's life rather than turning it back to Mr. Lincoln's sometihng something moments ( Sorry, forgot the name ). Lastly, does anyone have the full video of the show or know where I can find it? I would love to watch it again. Thanks in advance!

Re: First 50 Magical Years

Theres probably not a video around considering there no video taping allowed in the theatre. By the way a few corrections on ur thread here, the name of the show is "Great Moments with Mr. Lincon, and years ago they had "The walt Disney Story: with Great Moments with Mr. Lincon.

Comment

Yah, I didn't know the name as it's been way too long since the Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln was shown. Since the idea for the Walt Disney Story to be shown in DCA has been scrapped, maybe they'll bring back "The Walt Disney Story: with Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln." Btw, I know there shouldn't be video taping in the theatre, but you never know, somebody might have to keep as a memory.

Comment

There's at least one poor copy up on YouTube. Some more searching there might find a better copy if you're lucky.

It would be cool if Disney would put together a DVD of past attraction ride throughs and shows, I bet they'd sell a ton of them.

Comment

They have this large book about past attractions that was sold during their 50th ( which I own ) but I love the idea of a DVD. That would be awsome and I would love to watch it.

Comment

It is my understanding that the video will continue to play in the new attraction, on a loop in the exhibit hall.

Comment

Originally posted by MAH4546 View Post
              It is my understanding that the video will continue to play in the new attraction, on a loop in the exhibit hall.
              That is still speculation at this point. Al wrote that it was a possibility, but that doesn't appear to be a final decision.
              MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

That's great to hear about how it could be in a loop. Here's hoping!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X