This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Small World Missing Characters

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I visited Small World today and noticed an abnormal amount of characters have been either removed or not functioning on the attraction, has anyone else noticed this recently? Ironically just 10 days ago on my previous visit Small World had almost everything working. Can someone provide pictures of the missing characters on their next trip? I didn't get a chance to take some. This is what I can remember, however there was more.

1. Clock gong character. (Missing)
    2. Above Alice one of the flying wheels has stopped working.
    3. One figure that has bells in their hands is missing. This is located to the left of Pinocchio.
    4. Mexico scene has 3-4 characters missing on the left side which are usually located on the round platform.
    5. The mermaids aren't moving on their circular base.

Kinda of a bummer considering the attraction just had a year to fix this stuff.
    Last edited by Seawolf; 03-19-2009, 01:16 AM.

Re: Small World Missing Characters

I actually went on it yesterday and the mermaids were going around when I was on.

The tight rope roller was very shaky due to the machine that made it go back and forth. I wonder if they are fixing it before something serious happens like it falling on someone.

The Swiss Alps bell ringer has been gone for a little bit, when he was there. He seemed very unstable when his left arm would go forward.

Didn't realize their were missing children in the Latin America room.

I'm still waiting for them to turn on the rotating balloon people above France!

Comment

Originally posted by Kritter View Post
      I actually went on it yesterday and the mermaids were going around when I was on.

The tight rope roller was very shaky due to the machine that made it go back and forth. I wonder if they are fixing it before something serious happens like it falling on someone.

The Swiss Alps bell ringer has been gone for a little bit, when he was there. He seemed very unstable when his left arm would go forward.

Didn't realize their were missing children in the Latin America room.

I'm still waiting for them to turn on the rotating balloon people above France!
      Actually it wasn't one of the tight rope characters. Those seemed to be working fine, it was the large circular mechanism with multiple characters on it, much like the flying carpets.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf View Post
        Actually it wasn't one of the tight rope characters. Those seemed to be working fine, it was the large circular mechanism with multiple characters on it much like the flying carpets.
        ah okay.

Yeah. I'm waiting to see that spinning too.

Comment

When I was there last week the mermaid on the left (if you're looking straight on at Ariel) wasn't spinning but the one on the right was. It was creepy though, cause the sister on the left was kinda tilted weird and her mouth was still moving like she was singing. The positioning was just kinda creepy (but I don't like talking dolls)

Comment

Also Timon is not popping out of the thing he pops out of.

And tinkerbell no longer flutters. Like Peter Pan, she looks as if she's been strung up to a ceiling fan.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
              Also Timon is not popping out of the thing he pops out of.

And tinkerbell no longer flutters. Like Peter Pan, she looks as if she's been strung up to a ceiling fan.
              Timon was popping up and down yesterday.

Also Aladdin and Jasmine haven't been working past few times, but they were working yesterday.

Comment

Is it just me, or has Abu haven't been going down into the snake basket? I haven't been on it since Sunday, but he wasn't going down.

Comment

I noticed Tinkerbell has been missing for at least the past 2 weeks

Comment

Sounds like the swine flu has hit IASW!!! :lol:

I hope they get them back up and running real soon!

Comment

Doesn't it seem that after a refurb, the most things seem to get broken? Ironic, I just put out a great photo related to this on my TR a few minutes ago. Check it out! =)
                      Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                      "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                      -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                      -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X